Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern Ash HT6, Ebony Fingerboard, Baked White
Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern Ash HT6, Ebony Fingerboard, Baked White Overview.
With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern Ash HT6 model provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players.
This modernized guitar also boasts unparalleled style with a sandblasted surface that highlights the ash wood grain and unique Baked Red or Baked White finish, complete with a reverse 3x3 AT-1 color matched headstock with white Jackson badge logo and black hardware.
The ash Dinky body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, featuring a satin finish on the back for greater playing comfort and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets, offset pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut. Luminlay® side dots will guide your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
Active multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone — capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
This versatile model also features a single volume control, Gotoh® locking tuners and a Hipshot® 6 fixed bridge for improved intonation and enhanced sustain.
Take your playing to the next level with the Pro DK Modern Ash HT6.
- Body Ash
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Dinky™
- Neck Material 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Neck Finish Satin
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Offset Pearloid Dot
- Truss RodsDua l-Action with Wheel
- Bridge Pickup Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC
- Neck Pickup Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC
- Controls Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and 2 in Pos 1 and 5)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Pos 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Pos 3. Both Inner Coils, Pos 4. Neck Inner Coil Pos 5. Neck Full Humbucker (Voice 3 Single-Coil Tone in Pos 2, 3 and 4)
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Hipshot® 6 - Fixed .175
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Gotoh® Locking
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)