Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern EverTune 7, Primer Gray
With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern EverTune 7 model provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players.
Featuring a 26.5” scale length, this modern 7-string guitar’s basswood Dinky body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck. The satin finish on the back of the neck creates greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick and easy neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays, while Luminlay side dots provide fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
Active multi-voiced Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-CO7 bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone — capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
Once you tune the EverTune F7 bridge, it will never go out of tune, making this DK Modern the perfect instrument for both the studio or live. Even if the van breaks down on the way to your next gig, you can still show up late, skip the soundcheck and take the stage.
Other next-level features include a single volume control, Gotoh locking tuners, Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons.
No-nonsense style also arrives in the form of a Primer Gray finish, complete with a reverse 3x4 AT-1 color matched headstock and black hardware.
With the all-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern EverTune 7, your playing performance is LIMITLESS.
- Series Pro
- Country Of Origin KR
- Colour Primer Gray
- Body Basswood
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Dinky
- Neck Material 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Neck Finish Satin
- Scale Length 26.5" (673 mm)
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Nut Width 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays Offset Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-CO7
- Neck Pickup Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-CO7
- Controls Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and 2 in Pos 1 and 5)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Pos 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Pos 3. Both Inner Coils, Pos 4. Neck Inner Coil Pos 5. Neck Full Humbucker (Voice 3 Single-Coil Tone in Pos 2, 3 and 4)
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge EverTune F7 Model
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Gotoh Locking
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.056 Gauges)