Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2 HT, Charcoal Gray
Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2 HT, Charcoal Gray Overview.
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson’s Pro Series Dinky™ models provide the ultimate shred experience.
A battle-hardened machine, the Pro DK2 HT Ash features an ash body paired with a graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with a hand-rubbed urethane back finish and wrap-around heel for greater playing comfort. Its speedy 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset white dot inlays, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for convenient neck relief tweaks.
A pair of direct mount Seymour Duncan® (JB/'59) humbucking pickups power this axe, with single volume and tone controls and five-way blade switching to tweak and refine tone, while a Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge provides endless sustain.
The menacing Pro DK2 HT Ash is available in Charcoal Gray with black hardware.
- Body Ash
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Dinky™
- Neck Material 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Black Plastic
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Offset Dot
- Truss Rods Dual-Action with Wheel
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® '59™ SH-1N
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil Position 5. Neck Full Humbucker
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Jackson® HT6 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042 Gauges