Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC (Snow White)
Average rating / 5
Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC (Snow White) overview by GAKBrimming with technology and style, the Pro SC is an amped-up, hot-rodded metal machine, aimed at the demanding player who needs a no-compromise performer. Features a 24.75" scale length, mahogany body with arched maple top, speedy one-piece set maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods and a 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and pearloid ghostfin inlays.
A pair of Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 active humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions provides aggressive tone, throwing out a hotter-than-average signal with up to 14dB less noise—perfect for driving high gain amplifiers with thick, grunting distortion. The Jackson fully adjustable radius compensated bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true while the anchored tailpiece and Jackson die-cast locking tuning machines work in harmony for tuning stability.
Cloaked in classic Jackson style, the Pro SC wears brooding black three-ply body binding and hardware, including the plastic nut, Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons and two volume and master tone controls, while the stark white single-ply neck binding creates an elegant contrast against the darker fingerboard and matching 3x3 (3 over, 3 under) AT-1 headstock.
REAL NECK-THROUGH CONSTRUCTION AND WRAP-AROUND BOLT-ONS
Jackson Pro series instruments are exactly that—pro-level guitars for pro-level players. Neck-through-body models feature hand-rubbed oil neck finishes and graphite neck reinforcement rods for the ultimate in sleek playability and rock-solid sustain and stability. Bolt-on-neck models feature an innovative “wrap-around” three-bolt neck joint with remarkable strength, style and feel.
FLOYD ROSE TREMOLOS, COMPENSATED JACKSON HI-MASS HARD-TAIL AND STRING-THROUGH BRIDGES
Jackson Pro series guitars are built with the very best parts for pro tone, stability and durability for stage and studio alike. Nowhere is this more evident than the bridge. Pro series guitars feature Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolos, Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and string-through bridges.
Pro series models feature compound-radius fingerboards. Jackson pioneered the use of this innovative design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
GORGEOUS JACKSON STYLE
Pro series models present Jackson players with an alluring assortment of stylistic features and options. These include ebony, maple and rosewood fingerboards; sharkfin, offset-dot and “piranha” fingerboard inlays; deep solid colors and beautifully figured tops; and, of course, the classic Jackson six-in-line headstock.
- -Model Number: 2916902576
- -Series: Pro Series
- -Color: Satin White
- -Body Shape: Monarkh
- -Body Binding: 3-ply
- -Body Material: Mahogany with Arched Maple Top
- -Body Finish: Satin
- -Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Set-Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and -Scarf Joint
- -Neck Shape: Speed Neck Backshape
- -Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- -Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- -Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- -Number of Frets: 22
- -Fret Size: Jumbo
- -String Nut: Black Plastic
- -Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- -Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- -Headstock: Jackson® 3+3 AT-1
- -Neck Plate: None
- -Neck Finish: Oiled
- -Fingerboard: Ebony
- -Position Inlays: Outline Pearloid Ghostfins
- -Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-1
- -Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-1
- -Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), -Master Tone
- -Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- -Pickup Configuration: HH
- -Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- -Bridge: Jackson® Compensated and Adjustable Strings-Through-Body
- -Tuning Machines: Jackson® Die-Cast Locking
- -Orientation: Right-Hand
- -Pickguard: None
- -Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- -Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges