Jackson Pro Series Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut ET7, Gulf Blue
Djent forefather and speed demon Misha Mansoor has gained widespread acclaim as the mastermind behind the axe-centric progressive metal band Periphery. He’s known to impress the most discerning of metal fans with his steadfast, fleet-fingered technique, and his personally designed collection of Jackson® signature Juggernaut instruments is sure to set your tone ablaze.
The Pro Series Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut ET7 offers a 26.5” scale length, basswood body and caramelized bolt-on maple neck with rock-solid graphite reinforcement, wrap-around heel and oiled back finish for greater playing comfort. Enjoy blazing fast leads with a 20” flat radius caramelized maple fingerboard featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays. Luminous side dots will guide your way even on the darkest of stages, while the heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for convenient neck relief tweaks.
Not willing to sacrifice tone, Mansoor spent considerable time working with Jackson to develop the Jackson MM1 pickups. These super-charged humbuckers produce a balanced sonic landscape with plenty of dynamics, and by leaving them uncovered, there’s an added and distinct brightness that remains articulate under heavy picking. A five-way pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull select feature allows for multiple tonal variations and exploration. An EverTune® F7 Model bridge will keep your guitar perfectly in tune and intonate all the way up the neck to handle low tunings.
This 7-string Juggernaut is gorgeous in Gulf Blue with a color matched Jackson 4x3 AT-1 headstock and black hardware.
- Series:Artist Signature
- Body Shape:Juggernaut
- Body Material:Basswood
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction:Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish:Oiled
- Fingerboard:Caramelized Maple, 20” (508 mm)
- Frets:24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Offset White DotSide Dots:Luminous
- Nut (Material/Width):Black Plastic, 1.75” (44.45 mm)
- Headstock:Jackson® AT-1 4x3 (4 Over/3 Under)
- Tuning Machines:Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length:26.5” (673 mm)
- Truss Rod:Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge:EverTune® F7 Model
- Pickups:Jackson® Uncovered MM1 (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching:5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Outer Neck Single Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Controls:Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Select Feature)
- Control Knobs:Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish:Black
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.054 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)