Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2A MAH, Unicorn White
When the fine minds at Jackson® designed our Pro Series Soloist™ models, they melded sound, playability and ultra-modern style to create a unique music machine that redefines metal prowess.
Engineered from its inception for high-speed, technically-demanding guitar playing, the Pro Series Soloist SL2A MAHfeatures a resonant mahogany body with ash top and a through-body maple neck with scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue, graphite-reinforcement rods for stability against temperate-and-humidity induced warping and an oiled back finish for smooth playability. Its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Designed for aggressive playing styles, modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ bridge and neck humbucking pickups combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output while retaining clarity. Think pristine cleans, crunchy rhythms, snarling distortion and searing leads. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with three-way toggle switching and single volume and tone controls, and dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
Jackson has a history of adding striking style to its high-performance instruments, and the Pro Series Soloist SL2A MAHis no exception. A magical Unicorn White finish with matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, 2-ply black/celluloid pearl binding, pearloid piranha tooth inlays and black nickel hardware combine for a rare and remarkable instrument.
- Body Shape:Soloist™
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Top:Ash
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Construction:Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish:Oiled
- Fingerboard:Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets:24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Pearloid Piranha Tooth
- Nut (Material/Width):Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock:Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines:Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod:Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge:Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups:Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6 (Bridge)Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ SH-6N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching:3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls:Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs:Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish:Black Nickel
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)