Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q HT, Desert Sunset Sky
Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q HT, Desert Sunset Sky Overview.
Unlock your full potential as a player with the innovative Jackson Pro Soloist™ SL2Q HT MAH, the final word in high-tech guitar design. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design.
The Pro SL2Q HT MAH's premium features include a mahogany body with a quilt maple top and a one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods to provide stiffness and high stability, guarding against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck (with hand-rubbed oil back finish) for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their incredible sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion humbucking pickups (TB-6 bridge/SH-6N neck) drives this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-way pickup toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life, while a Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge provides endless sustain.
A truly stunning instrument, the Pro SL2Q HT MAH is available in Desert Sunset Sky with a matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, white binding and black nickel hardware.
- Body Material: Mahogany with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Sharkfin)
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: Jackson® HT6 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® TB-6 Distortion,
- Seymour Duncan® SH-6N Distortion
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And
- Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year