Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH, Transparent Purple
Unlock your full potential as a player with the innovative Jackson® Pro Series Soloist™ SL2Q MAH, the final word in high-tech guitar design.
A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design.The Pro SL2Q MAH’s premium features include a mahogany body with quilt maple top and a through-body maple neck with scarf joint and hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability and comfortability, as well as graphite-reinforcement rods that provide stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Designed for aggressive playing styles, modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ humbucking bridge and neck pickups combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output while retaining clarity. Think pristine cleans, crunchy rhythms, snarling distortion and searing leads. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with three-way pickup toggle switching and single volume and tone controls, and dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
Melding versatile sound with ultra-modern style, the Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH is available in an all-new Transparent Purple finish with white binding, color matched Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, alumiloid piranha tooth inlays and gold hardware.
- Body Shape:Soloist™
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Top:Quilt Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Construction:Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish:Oiled
- Fingerboard:Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets:24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Alumiloid Piranha Tooth
- Nut (Material/Width):Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock:Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines:Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod:Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge:Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups:Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6 (Bridge)Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ SH-6N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching:3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls:Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs:Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish:Gold
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)