Jackson RR3 Pro Series Rhoads, Ivory With Black Pinstripe
Jackson RR3 Pro Series Rhoads, Ivory With Black Pinstripe Overview.Continuing our legacy of inspiring guitar shredders across the world, the high-tech Rhoads RR3 has landed. The latest evolution of a classic instrument designed for technical guitar playing, the Rhoads RR3 melds versatile tone with classic rock style and innovative technology for a purebred machine that proudly exhibits Jackson’s deep-running bloodline.
The RR3 features a one-piece maple neck-through-body with a pair of graphite rods for reinforcement against the assaults of temperature and humidity, remaining true for unbeatable performance. Engineered for blazing guitar work, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is more curved by the nut for comfortable chording and flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their incredible sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. The sensitive Floyd Rose® 1000 Series recessed double-locking tremolo system adds expressive vibrato to notes and chords with the tap of a finger, along with rock-solid tuning performance and precise intonation.
Instantly recognizable from the front row or the nosebleed seats, Jackson’s hallmark styles have spawned many imitators, but none comes close to the original metal machines we create. From the gold hardware to the unique inlays, pointed 6-in-line headstock and stylishly cool aesthetics has been one of our calling cards for decades. Forged in the pit and engineered for fiery playing, the Pro Rhoads RR3 is the ideal instrument for players who aren’t afraid to turn up and cut loose on their guitars.
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Rhoads
- Neck Material 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish Oiled
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose® Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® SH-6 Distortion
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® SH-6 Distortion
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Floyd Rose® FRT-O1000 Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
out of 5
Nice guitar very smooth and easily movable on the neck very nice sound on all channels overall very happy with it.
DPD let me down with this delivery.