Jackson X Series Concorde CDX, Gloss Black
Jackson X Series Concorde CDX, Gloss Black Overview.
Jackson's most iconic shape arrives in the affordable X Series form with design elements reminiscent of its original predecessor.
A sleek 25.5” scale turbojet, the X Series CDX22 features an offset V-shape body crafted out of mahogany, one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint and a newly-designed scalloped shredder’s heel to allow for comfortable access to the upper frets. Hosting 22 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, its bound 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
The CDX22 is powered by dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups that have been painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain. This metal beast also features single volume and tone controls, three-way blade switch, an old-school synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, sealed die-cast locking tuners and Jackson’s pointed 6-in-line headstock.
Supercharge your sound, style and playability with the CDX22 — available in Gloss Black with black hardware.
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape CD
- Neck Material 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Black Plastic
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Bridge Pickup Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042 Gauges