Jackson X Series Dinky Arch Top DKAF8 MS, Stained Mahogany
Jackson X SERIES DINKY ARCH TOP DKAF8 MS Overview by GAK
Shred in ergonomic comfort and style with the Jackson X Series Dinky™ Arch Top DKAF8 MS. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this 8-string multi-scale model unlocks the possibilities of an instrument by accommodating two scale lengths on one fingerboard, thus improving overall playing comfort while improving tension and intonation.
Features a 26"-28" multi-scale length, mahogany body with an arched top, one-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, 12"-16" compound radius dark Laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, Jackson die-cast tuners and AT-1 4x4 (four on top, four on bottom) headstock.
Dual Jackson uncovered 8-string blade humbucking pickups power this metal beast and can be shaped by a three-way toggle switch and volume and tone controls.
To help improve intonation, the guitar has been equipped with Jackson designed individual bridge saddles, staggered to accommodate for the two scale lengths.
Available in Stained Mahogany with black hardware.
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Dinky™
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin
- Scale Length 26" - 28" Multi-Scale (660 mm - 711 mm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Black Plastic
- Nut Width 2.165" (55 mm)
- Position Inlays Offset Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Bridge Pickup Jackson® Uncovered 8-String Blade Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Jackson® Uncovered 8-String Blade Humbucking
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Staggered Individual Saddles
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.074 Gauges)