Jackson X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS, Laurel Fingerboard, Cobalt Blue
The Jackson® X Series Dinky™ DK3XR HSS provides the ultimate performance experience with features and appointments for the price-conscious musician.
The DK3XR HSS features a poplar body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel for quick access to the upper frets and a bolt-on maple neck with satin back finish for smooth playability, scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue and graphite reinforcement for stability against climate changes and environmental duress. Featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and inverted pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
Routed for an HSS configuration, the DK3XR is loaded with a select power trio of Jackson pickups. The Jackson high-output humbucking pickup was painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone with maximum overdrive and sustain, while the Jackson single-coil middle and neck pickups deliver that tried-and-true Strat sound. Explore this instrument’s sonic palette with a five-way blade switch and single volume and tone controls, and dive bomb at will with reliable tuning stability from the Jackson-branded Floyd Rose®-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Captivating in both sound and style, the X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS is dressed in Gloss Black, Cobalt Blue and Neon Green with a color matched reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware. The Gloss Black model also features white pickup bobbins and white Jackson headstock logo, while Cobalt Blue and Neon Green feature pink pickup bobbins and pink Jackson headstock logo.
- Body Shape:Dinky™
- Body Material:Poplar
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Construction:Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish:Satin
- Fingerboard:Laurel, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets:24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Inverted Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width):Floyd Rose® Special Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock:Reverse Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines:Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod:Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge:Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double-Locking Tremolo
- Pickups:Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Bridge)Jackson® Single-Coil (Middle & Neck)
- Pickup Switching:5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls:Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs:Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish:Black
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106