Jackson X Series Soloist SLXM DX, Maple Fingerboard, Snow White
Distinctive and affordable, Jackson’s X Series Soloist™ models are built for speed and comfort!
The X Series Soloist SLXM DX is a venerable double-cutaway workhorse that offers many fine features desired by today's shredders.
The SLXM DX features an ergonomically curved poplar body, through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and tilt-back scarf joint headstock for reduced playing fatigue. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays, its 12"-16" compound radius bound maple fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Duncan Designed™ alnico HB-103N neck and high-output ceramic HB-103B bridge humbucking pickups power this metal beast with an expansive voice loaded with crunchy, full-bodied tone ideal for brazen lead work or punchy rhythms runs. Tone is fully customizable with three-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Sleek and sophisticated, the X Series Soloist SLXM DX is decked out in a classic Snow White finish with gold hardware and pointy black headstock.
- Body Shape:Soloist™
- Body Material:Poplar
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Construction:Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish:Gloss Color Matched
- Fingerboard:Maple, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets:24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Black Sharkfin
- Side Dots:White
- Nut (Material/Width):Floyd Rose® Special Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock:Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines:Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod:Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge:Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups:Duncan Designed™ HB-103B (Bridge)Duncan Designed™ HB-103N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching:3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls:Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs:Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish:Gold
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)