JBL EON 610 Active PA Speaker
JBL EON 610 10" Two-Way Active Speaker Overview by GAK
The JBL EON 610 is a Two-Way Active Speaker with a stylish, professional design. Featuring Bluetooth Integration, the JBL EON 610 speakers are versatile and allow for wireless transmissions for remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters. The JBL EON 610's are both powerful and clear with a maximum output of 124 dB.
See below for Specifications and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- System Type Self powered 10", two-way, bass-reï¬‚ex
- Max SPL Output 124 dB
- Freq. Range (-10 dB) 52 Hz - 20 kHz
- Freq. Response (Â±3 dB) 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern 110Â° x 60Â°
- Amplifier Design Class D
- Power Rating 1000W Peak (700W LF 300W HF), 500W Continuous (350W LF 150W HF)
- Dimensions (mm)
- (H x W x D) (in) 558 x 322 x 295
- 21.968 x 12.677 x 11.614
- Net Weight 11.79 kg (26 lbs)
- More than just another great JBL sound system, the new EON600 is a true step forward in technology developed specifically to deliver the best sound possible regardless of its application. Completely rethinking how truly good an affordable self-contained, portable PA system can be, JBL engineers purposely designed and built the EON600 from the ground up featuring JBL's advanced waveguide technology, JBL designed and manufactured transducers, and convenient, wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Bluetooth. This total redesign of the EON platform leverages the latest technologies in cabinet materials, acoustic science, transducer design and user friendliness that delivers the extraordinary quality of a high-end studio monitor in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system for today's working musicians and sound providers.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year