JBL EON 612 Active PA Speaker
JBL EON 612 12" Two-Way Active Speaker Overview by GAK
The JBL EON 612 is a Two-Way Active Speaker with a 12" cone & professional design. Featuring Bluetooth Integration, the JBL EON 612 speakers are versatile and allow for wireless transmissions for remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters. The JBL EON 610's are both clear and powerful with a maximum output of 126 dB
-JBL Waveguide Technology
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- System Type Self powered 12", two-way, bass-reï¬‚ex
- Max SPL Output 126 dB
- Freq. Range (-10 dB) 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Freq. Response (Â±3 dB) 57 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern 100Â° x 60Â°
- Amplifier Design Class D
- Power Rating 1000W Peak (700W LF 300W HF), 500W Continuous (350W LF 150W HF)
- Dimensions (mm)
- (H x W x D) (in) 664 x 380 x 316
- 26.14 x 14.96 x 12.44
- Net Weight 14.96 kg (33 lbs)
- More than just another great JBL sound system, the new EON600 is a true step forward in technology developed specifically to deliver the best sound possible regardless of its application. Completely rethinking how truly good an affordable self-contained, portable PA system can be, JBL engineers purposely designed and built the EON600 from the ground up featuring JBL's advanced waveguide technology, JBL designed and manufactured transducers, and convenient, wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Bluetooth. This total redesign of the EON platform leverages the latest technologies in cabinet materials, acoustic science, transducer design and user friendliness that delivers the extraordinary quality of a high-end studio monitor in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system for today's working musicians and sound providers.
I did a lot of research on competitors products. When I tried it live, sounded even better than I expected.
I ordered 2 to use for gigs as replacements for much heavier Ohm passive speakers and an amp that weighs nearly as much as me! When they arrived we tested them and set them up but 30 minutes into the next gig one of them failed - went completely dead as if the internal power supply had stopped working. There is no access to internal fuses so we had to complete the gig with just one speaker. The faulty unit has been returned to GAK and replaced without any quibble. The sound quality from the JBL EON612s is great and the sound pressure they achieve is more than adequate for a moderately sized hall. The fact that we could complete the gig with only one functioning speaker and few people noticed is testament to that fact.