JBL EON One MK2 All-in-One Rechargeable Column PA System
JBL EON One MK2 All-in-One Rechargeable Column PA System
The JBL EON One MK2 All-in-One Rechargeable Column PA System is a column array that has been acoustically optimised, featuring an integrated 5-channel digital mixer with a Soundcraft-designed dual-operating mode: Channel Strip Mode gives you hardware control of gain, EQ and effects sends for each channel, while Mix Mode gives you gain control over the 7-channel mixer, a full suite of professional DSP, Bluetooth capability, high-quality audio connectivity, and JBL ProConnect universal app control.
The JBL EON One MK2 is battery powered, providing up to 6 hours of use with a swappable battery in the column that has rapid charge, making it great for environments where you may not have a power source nearby.
The EON One MK2 provides an incredible 130dB of full-bandwidth coverage and a vertical array of custom-designed, 122.5-inch drivers which feature copper-capped pole pieces which minimise distortion and provide a consistent, even high-frequency response.
There’s also a 12-inch bass-reflex woofer which extends low-end response to 35Hz, JBL AIM (Array Inumbration Mechanics) acoustic technology which ensures consistent back to front coverage, and a powerful built-in 1,500-watt amplifier that has power factor correction, which means it will deliver clean and stable power through different voltages, making sure the components will last a long time and stay reliable.
The versatile range of inputs and outputs let you easily connect mics, instruments, wireless rigs and mobile phones, with two channels of +48V phantom power, four XLR combo jacks, one ⅛” input, two Hi-Z inputs and pro-grade Neutrik connectors. Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity lets you stream audio to one device and control up to 10 devices. The two USB ports can be used to charge your devices or power AKG wireless systems. There are four high-efficiency, low-noise mic preamps which maintain full bandwidth at any gain level.
The JBL EON One MK2 has a robust DSP, and there is a full suite of powerful Lexicon and dbx effects such as reverb, chorus, delay, sub synth, compression and dbx DriveRack Inside technology which has AFS Pro Automatic Feedback Suppression to get rid of those screeches before they start, and an 8-band master EQ.
The Soundcraft-designed dual-mode digital mixer lets you work faster with its intuitive design and can be set to general mix functions or channel-strip control. You can control all of this through the JBL ProConnect app or the built-in colour LCD screen, while the Setup Saver lets you save snapshots to recall easily.
The JBL EON One MK2 is great for anyone who wants the best acoustic performance, power, and control in a compact package, ideal for musicians, DJs, teachers, presenters and more. The built-in ducking system reduces the volume of the background music when it detects speech, making sure you’ll be heard loud and clear.
Every EON One PA undergoes 100 hours of JBL stress testing to make sure it will last a long time - the JBL EON has a durable shell that’s solid enough for the most demanding environments while also having a smart, sleek look so it will fit in nicely in corporate environments.
- 5CH digital mixer with colour LCD
- Battery powered - 6 Hour maximum swappable battery in the column with rapid charge
- •Vertical array of 122.5-inch drivers delivers consistent, even HF response from the front of the room to the back
- • Custom-designed high-frequency drivers feature copper-capped pole pieces to minimize distortion and smooth, natural high-frequency response
- • JBL A.I.M.(Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology ensures consistent front-to-back coverage
- • Wide, 130° (H) x 30° (V) dispersion pattern delivers consistent coverage across the audience area
- • Sophisticated crossover management and HF/LF coupling allow for more natural low-end response and smooth, uniform response across the entire frequency range
- • 12-inch bass-reflex woofer extends low-end response to 35Hz
- • 2,000-watt (peak), fully bridged Class D amplifier with power factor correction and high-linearity inductors provides clean, efficient system power, superior headroom, low THD and protection from voltage spikes
- • Four high-efficiency, low-noise microphone preamps maintain constant bandwidth at any gain level
- • 130dB max SPL
- • Powerful Lexicon effects engine with delay, reverb chorus, echo and sub synth, with presets for easy setup
- •Triple Tier DSP control offers multi-level user experiences based on knowledge level
- • dbx Drive Rack Inside technology features AFS(Automatic Feedback Suppression), 8-band master EQ, system limiter, plus gates and compressors on each channel for unrivaled dynamic control
- • One-touch ducking by Sound craft ensures speech is always heard
- • Simple, intuitive full-color LCD screen provides easy access to all PRX ONE functions
- • 8 user presets instantly optimize system sound
- • Robust audio connectivity: I/Os include 4 XLR Combo, 2 Hi-Z, 1 1/8-inch/BT audio and 1 XLR Pass Thru
- •2 USB 2.0 ports charge devices and power AKG wireless systems(with optional JBL adapter cable)
- • Two channels of true +48V phantom power expand microphone support
- • Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity allows remote system control of up to 10 units using the JBL Pro Connect app
- • Full app control using JBL Pro Connect
- • Rugged enclosures withstand the rigors of the road
- • Optional bracket and adapter allow array to be wall or truss-mounted independently of subwoofer for permanent installations
- • Computer-modelled Comfort Grip handle simplifies transport
- •Included nylon carrying bag for array
- • Attractive, discreet form factor• Weight: 55.65lbs (25.7kg)
No upgrades available