JBL JRX 212 Passive PA Speaker
JBL JRX 212 Two-Way Passive Speaker Overview by GAK
The JBL JRX 212 is a powerful Two-Way passive speaker delivering 250 watt of power continuously and 1000 watt peak power. With an impressive 12" low-frequency driver for those deep, rich basses combined with the 1" compression driver, the JBL JRX 212 is equipped to handle a large variety of sounds, environments and situations.
See below for features and specificatinos
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- BL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10Â°for more uniform audience coverage.
- Dimensions 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm
- Manufacturers Warranty 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Type Passive Speaker
- Speaker Size 12
- Power Output 250w continuous / 1000w Peak
- Speaker Configuration 2 Way
- Colour Black
- Frequency Response 80 Hz - 18 kHz
- Inputs Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel