JBL JRX 215 Passive PA Speaker
JBL JRX 215 Two-Way Loudspeaker Overview by GAK
The JBL JRX 215 is a two-way loudspeaker that really packs a punch! Featuring a 15" low-frequency driver, the JBL JRX 215 loudspeaker can handle those deep, rich tones with ease. Ideal for home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement, the JBL JRX 215 is very versatile and sounds great in a range of different environments.
See below for full features and specifications.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in ) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10Â° for more uniform audience coverage.
- Power Rating 250 W / 1000W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 41 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response (Â±3 dB) 59 Hz - 13 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m) 99 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion 90Âº x 50Âº
- Crossover Frequency 2.2 kHz
- (H x W x D) 699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm
- (27.5 in x 18.1 in x 17 in)
- Weight 27.4 kg (60.5 lb)
- High Frequency Driver JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver JBL M115-8A
- Input Connectors Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
No upgrades available