JBL JRX 218S Passive PA Subwoofer
JBL JRX 218S 18" Subwoofer Overview by GAK
The JBL JRX 218S is an 18" Subwoofer that really cant handle bass! Driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil, the JBL JRX 218S delivers loud, powerful and rich bass tones that fill a large area and get the floors shaking. With a peak of 1400 dB, the JBL JRX 218S Subwoofer would make a great addition to any PA setup.
See below for features and specifications
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
- Power Rating 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 34 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (Â±3 dB) 53 Hz - 250 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1m) 98 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedence 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL 133 dB
- (H x W x D) 605 mm x 508 mm x 551 mm
- (23.5 in x 20.3 in x 22 in)
- Net Weight 32.2 kg (71 lb)
- Low Frequency Driver M118-4
- Input Connectors Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x2); parallel