JBL LSR305 Single
JBL LSR305 Product Overview by GAK
A two-way active studio monitor from JBL, regardless of the size and shape of your room, the LSR305 gives you fantastic accuracy.
Onboard you will find a 5" Low-Frequency transducer combined with a 1" soft-dome high-frequency transducer and the monitor is powered by a pair of 41W Class-D amplifiers.
The long throw woofer has been designed to perfectly reproduce the transients and dynamics in your mix. The LSR305 delivers detailed highs and deep bass, giving you all the detail you need and more when mixing.
JBL has also introduced the 'Image Control Waveguide' which controls the sound emanating from the speaker, giving you accurate, neutral sound.
On the unit you will also find LF & HF Trim switches, giving you the ability to fine-tune the bass and treble to compensate for your specific room size and acoustics.
- Image Control Waveguide:
- -The Image Control Waveguide was developed for JBL's new flagship
- M2 Master Reference Monitor and with the introduction of the JBL
- 3 Series, is now included for the first time in an affordable, compact reference monitor.
- -The patent-pending design of the Image Control Waveguide precisely controls the sound emanating from the speaker in the vertical and horizontal planes ensuring the presentation at the listening position is neutral and accurate.
- JBL Transducers are legendary for their performance - The 3 Series long-throw woofer and its damped woven composite Neodymium tweeter are designed from the ground up to reproduce the powerful transients and micro dynamics of your mix. These drivers deliver impressive deep bass and smooth high frequency response beyond the range of human hearing.
- JBL's Patented Slip Stream™ - low frequency port design works in concert with the woofer to produce deep bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely engineered for greater low-frequency extension and reduced turbulence.
- Big Power, Big Sound - 3 Series efficient Class D Amplifiers provide abundant power to deliver the output and dynamic headroom needed for the most demanding production styles
- Professional Balanced Inputs - Balanced XLR and 6 mm TRS inputs give you the options you need to connect your 3 Series to any signal source while maintaining professional signal quality.
- Selectable Input Sensitivity - The -10 dB/ 4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the 3 Series to high output professional gear without any danger of input overload.
- LF Trim and HF Trim "TRIM" switches for both the Low and High Frequencies give you excellent control over the 3 Series sound in "your" room. Use these to fine-tune the amount of bass and treble you hear to compensate for room acoustics, program material and your personal taste.
- JBL Professional Reliability - Prior to becoming a production-ready design, each 3 Series model is subjected to JBL's tough 100 hour power test, in which the speaker is required to play continually at full output for 100 hours without failure. This demanding test ensures your 3 Series speakers will deliver years of reliable performance.
- JBL LSR Design - Your Music Needs a Point of Reference - While most manufacturers take only a single on axis measurement of the speaker's performance, this doesn't tell how it will sound in your room. JBL's LSR Linear Spatial Reference design criteria requires seventy-two measurements yielding more than 1,200 times more data, enabling JBL to engineer a speaker that "sounds right" in any working space. With LSR design, 3 Series Studio Monitors deliver superior accuracy regardless of the size and shape of your room, so your mixes "hit their mark" when heard on any playback system.
- Frequency Range: 43 Hz-24 kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 108 dB SPL C-Weighted
- Max Peak Input: +23 dBu
- LF Driver Size: 127 mm (5")
- HF Driver Size: 25 mm (1")
- LF Driver Power Amp: 41 W Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp: 41 W Class D
- LF Trim Control: +2 dB, 0, -2 dB
- HF Trim Control: +2 dB, 0, -2 dB
- Input Types: 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS Balanced
- AC Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 298 mm x 185 mm x 251 mm (11.75 in x 7.28 in x 9.88 in)
- Weight: 4.6 kg (10.12 lbs)