Dunlop DB01 Dimebag Cry Baby From Hell Wah Pedal, Camo
'Crybaby from hell'
Dimebag Darrell of Pantera needs no introduction-he is one of the most talented and popular metal axemen to ever walk this planet. Thanks to its eye-catching camouflage finish and unique "CFH" logo (modeled after the "Cowboys From Hell" tattoo the guitarist sports on his shoulder), the brand new Dimebag Darrell Signature Crybaby From Hell is as instantly recognisable as its creator.
"It's basically what I'd call a hot-rodded Wah," Dimebag explains. "It's pretty tricked out-it's got an extended sweep so you can get it to go more high-endy sound-ing [pedal down] and deeper [pedal up] too; a 5-way selector on the side so you can pick what frequency you're gonna play within; a kick-in boost; the LED indicators [Wah on/off, Boost on/off] at the back of the pedal instead of at the front so you can see them from the back of the stage; and it's got skateboard skid-tape on it instead of rubber so when you've got beer on your feet you won't slip off it.
One other little trick we've got happening is an extra input jack on the left-hand-side of the pedal so you can go in and out of the CFH on just that side if you want. That way, if you're just using the Wah you don't have to loop a chord
around the top of the thing so it's less likely to get stuck-up under the pedal. I'm real proud of the CFH, man," Dime concludes. "It sounds bad-assed and it looks bad-assed too-it's ready for war!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power: Single 9 volt battery or Dunlop ECB03 AC Adapter
- Adjustable "Q" control modulates frequency breadth of effect Adjustable Volume Boost knob from 0 to 17dB
- Volume Boost On/Off switch, mounted on side (red LED indicates on)
- Fine Tune knob adjusts the toe down sweep range
- Six-position knob selects frequency center of effect, mounted on side Wah LED indicates Wah effect on
- Two-position switch for second output jack function selection (located on main circuit board inside pedal).
Excellent piece of kit!!!