Dunlop SW95 Slash Cry Baby Wah Pedal
Slash Signature Wah
Like the man himself, the new Slash Wah from Dunlop is both revolutionary and classic, right down to its hot rod metallic red finish and cutting edge circuit design. Now you can have all the features and screaming tone of Slash's very own custom wah pedal a tool as essential to the hard rock icon's style as his Les Paul and Marshall amp. The Slash Wah deploys searing high gain distortion circuitry either before or after the wah circuit, so you can get two very different and distinctive sounds.
It features the heralded Fasel Inductor for a sweet, singing top end, and is modified to Slash's own specs for more upper midrange bite and sparkle. Internal EQ controls for treble, midrange and bass let you customize your wah tone, and 18-volt operation yields tons of extra headroom.
Convenient LEDs indicate distortion on/off and wah on/off modes, so there's no more guessing game every time you put your foot down. And with the batteries readily accessible from the top of the rocker pedal, you don't have to fumble with a screwdriver when its time to re-power. So get your boot on a Dunlop Slash Wah. Top hat not included.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- High gain distortion circuitn placed before or after the wah circuit to get two distinctive sounds
- LEDs to indicate distortion on/off and wah-wah on/off modes
- Tuned to Slashs specs for more upper midrange focus and sparkle
- 18-Volt operation to add more headroom and clarity
- Features the heralded Fasel Inductor for a sweet and singing top end
- Internal EQ controls for treble, midrange, and bass to customize your wah tone
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year