Joan Cashimira Model 130L
Cashimira are really superb guitars and this model is a fine example of their overall outstanding quailty. No one builds Nylon strung guitars as well as the Spanish and Cashimira are a shining example of this. If you are thinking of buying a nylon string, get one of these. Exceptional attention to detail by the luthiers of this 3 generation old family business ensure that you are getting an instrument tha has been lovingly crafted by a human being as opposed to churned out on a mass production line.
Playability and sound quality are all exceptional.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Back and Sides: Tripled Indian Rosewood
- Top: Solid Canadian Cedar
- Soundhole Rosette: Incrustation of natural and color dyed woods
- Neck: Honduras Cedar with a special inlay in the back for added strength and beauty with the end near the body (Spanish foot) finished in 4 pieces (Tacon)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Edge Bindings: 6 layers of natural and multicolored woods on the top profile and 3 layers on the back profile
- Nut and Saddle: bone
- Nut Width: 52 mm.
- Scale Length: 650 mm.
- Frets: Van Gent 12% nickel silver alloy from Holland
- Tuners: Gold plated Fusteros from Spain