Jackson JS32T King V Hardtail Gloss Black
Jackson JS32T King V Hardtail Gloss Black Overview.
A solid and super awesome metal axe at an incredibly affordable price!
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as striking aesthetics, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The regal JS32T King V has a basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12"-16") bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way toggle switching, adjustable string-through compensated bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
- Body Type King V
- Body Material Basswood
- Body Finish Polyurethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape C
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material Bound amaranth; compound radius (12"-16")
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Sharkfin
- Number of Frets 24 jumbo
- Nut Width 1.685"
- Bridge/Tailpiece Adjustable compensated bridge; string-through tail
- Tuners Sealed die-cast
- Neck Pickup High-output Jackson humbucker with ceramic magnets
- Bridge Pickup High-output Jackson humbucker with ceramic magnets
- Controls Volume; Tone; 3-position toggle
- Strings (.009-.042)