Keith McMillen Instruments BopPad Smart Fabric Drum Pad
Keith McMillen Instruments BopPad Smart Fabric Drum Pad Overview by GAK
The Keith McMillen Instruments BopPad is an electronic percussion pad featuring four programmable zone used to trigger sounds from an external module.
BopPad gives you accurate hit detection (with latency under 3ms), velocity, continuous radius and pressure. Four independently programmable zones output MIDI notes, velocity, pitch bend, pressure and location CCs. It can also be used as a conventional practice pad with a realistic feel and portable, lightweight design.
- 10" electronic drum trigger pad with USB connectivity
- 4-zone layout allows you to play 4 different sounds simultaneously
- Each zone transmits MIDI note, velocity, pitch bend, pressure, and continuous control
- Smart Sensor Fabric delivers pleasing response and ample dynamic range
- Equally suitable for playing with sticks or hands
- Great as a practice pad too