Keith McMillen Instruments K-Board Midi Keyboard
Keith McMillen Instruments K-Board Midi Keyboard Overview by GAK
The Keith McMillen K-Board is one of the first unbreakable MIDI keyboards on the market. With colourful backlit keys that are also touch sensitive, the Keith McMillen K-Board is ideal for both studio use and also live on stage. Simply plug and play by linking the K-Board to your laptop or computer via USB, the K-Board will work with all DAWs.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Professional backlit keyboard.
- USB powered, receives power directly from iOS device or computer. no PSU required,
- Class compliant for iOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows and Linux, no drivers required.
- 25 smart sensor keys detect velocity, pressure, and tilt. (very expressive).
- Professional musician features, including polyphonic after touch, other pro requirements included are velocity sensitive keys, pitch bend pads, Octave up/down buttons for a 7 octave range.
- Ultra-portable, with dimensions of: 3.3" x 12.8" x 0.43" (84mm x 325mm x 11mm) and light-weight: 0.76 lb (345g).
- Works with all USB devices, including tablets and computers: iPad and other iOS devices (Apple USB connection kit required, not included), Mac - OSX, Windows XP, 7, and 8, Android tablets, and LINUX computers.
- Works with all leading music software, including Apple Garage Band, Apple Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Cubase, Reaper, Native Instruments, apps for iPad, and many others.
- 1 K-Board controller
- 1 USB cable (USB 2.0 A to Micro-B, 1 m)
- Width: 12.8" / 325 mm
- Depth: 3.3" / 84 mm
- Height: 0.43" / 11 mm
- Key Pads
- 1.18" x 0.51" / 30 mm x 13 mm
- 0.76 lb / 345 g
- K-Board is bus-powered via the USB port when connected to a computer or tablet.
- USB micro jack
- 25 Key pads with velocity, pressure, and tilt sensitivity
- 2 octave switching buttons*
- 1 pitch bend pad
- 5 mode buttons
- *K-Board defaults to a note range of 48 (C2) to 72 (C4). The octave buttons allow you to shift up another 3 octaves or shift down 2 octaves for a total range of 7 octaves (C0-C7).
- 32 LEDs with 16 levels of brightness