Kemper Profiler Power Rack Plus Remote
Kemper Profiler Power Rack Product Overview by GAK
The Profiler Power Rack from Kemper is an innovative guitar amp which utilises Kemper's innovative amp profiling technology, which allows you to fully capture the tone of many popular amps.
The unit features 600 watts of power and is only 19" in size. Other key features include cabinet emulation and flexible routing.
You also receive the Profiler Remote footswitch Pedal with the bundle.
Kemper Product Overview
We're pleased to offer the Kemper Powered Profiling Amp with a Remote Footswitch for the ultimate gigging and recording setup. This is like having an amp collection worth hundreds of thousands with 600 Watts of power behind it. Cool, eh? The Kemper CabDriver mode gives you the choice of running into a regular guitar cab or a full range monitor system, making this a comprehensive setup for the stage and studio. Built-in effects let you dial in your perfect presets so you can achieve practically any tone.
The Remote footswitch lets you access five different rigs, each of which can have entire performance programs switched using a bank system. A built-in tuner, tap tempo button and looper put everything you could possibly need at your feet. A 7 metre long Ethernet cable connects it to your profiler, not separate power supply is required. Thanks to the strength of the Ethernet connection, longer cables are available, some touring musicians use Ethernet cables up to 100m long!
If you're looking for the ultimate package, look no further than the Kemper Powered Profiling Amp with Remote Footswitch.
- PowerHead Dimensions:
- -Height: 21.7 cm (8.54 inches)
- -Width: 37.8 cm (14.88 inches)
- -Depth: 17.3 cm (6.81 inches)
- PowerRack Dimensions:
- -Height: 13.9 cm (5.47 inches),
- -3 HE (3 RU)
- -Width: 48.3 cm (19 inches)
- -Depth: 22 cm (8.66 inches)
- PowerHead Weight: 6.50 kg (14.33 pounds)
- PowerRack Weight: 6.18 kg (13.62 pounds)
- PowerHead and PowerRack Power Amp:
- -600 Watts at 8 Ohm
- -300 Watts at 16 Ohm
- Digital Inputs and Outputs:
- -S/PDIF In/Out 44.1 kHz (24 bit) with RCA Phone connectors (Master only)
- Front Input: ¼ inch TS unbalanced, dynamic range >108dB, impedance 1 MegOhm
- Alternative Input: ¼ inch TRS balanced with ground lift, dynamic range =105dB
- Return: XLR balanced, ¼ inch balanced with ground lift, dynamic range =105dB
- Master L and R Outputs: XLR balanced, ¼ inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: XLR 22dBu, TS 16dBu
- Monitor Output: ¼ inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: 16dBu
- Direct Output/Send: ¼ inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: 16dBu
- Output Dynamic Range: >108 dB
- Dedicated Headphone Output: ¼ inch TRS stereo, 33Ohm
- Control and data interfaces
- -Midi: 5-pin DIN commectors for In/Out/Thru
- -Switch/Pedal: Two 1/4 inch TRS, each for mono/stereo switch or expression pedal (10kOhm min, 100kOhm max. impedance)
- -Network: RJ45 connector
- USB: USB 2.0 (FS) compatible device, USB-A and USB-B connectors