Kemper Profiler Rack Plus Remote
Kemper Profiler Rack Plus Remote
THE BEST GUITAR AMPS IN THE WORLD – ANY TONE YOU EVER WANT.
For decades, the electric guitarist has been shackled to the tube amplifier as the only solution to get “that sound”. With the advent of the Profiler, everything has changed. Now, for the first time, you are free to create amp tones as unique and individual as you and capture them easily and perfectly into the digital domain. Our proprietary technology that captures the sound and feel of a tube amplifier is called “Profiling”. The resulting profiles go far beyond a list of static, digital amp models – instead, profiling creates a vivid, dynamic and multi-dimensional reproduction of your existing tube amp.
FLOORBOARD PURPOSELY DESIGNED TO WORK SEAMLESSLY WITH YOUR PROFILER.
“Remote” is the quintessential foot controller for your Profiler, featuring a large and bright display, four pedal inputs, and a super-easy “double click” assignment for stomps and effects. Only a single cable is required, and all Performances and Rigs can be controlled without further setup. As if this wasn’t enough, it also enables a Looper on your Profiler
The four stomp slots let you choose from a supreme selection of traditional drive pedals, wahs and EQs. There are world-class pitch shifters, along with more experimental effects like frequency shifters and exotic waveshapers. There is even a “Looper” performance effect for those who use our floorboard. Post-amp, you can add up to four stereo effects, including reverbs, delays and modulation effects. Many effects have a built-in “Ducking“ parameter and settings can be remotely controlled by MIDI. External stomps can be inserted at pretty much any point of the signal chain.
Any Amp, Anytime, Anywhere
The new Kemper Profiling Amplifier enables you to do what generations of guitar players have been waiting for: to capture the soul of all your amps (and so many more) inside a lunchbox-sized amplifier. So, how does it work- We use cutting edge digital technology to capture the sonic DNA of virtually any guitar amp. The resulting Profiles are as living, vivid and dynamic as the original amps. Imagine you’ve used some sweet-sounding, well-maintained vintage tube amps in your last studio session.
The Kemper Profiling Amplifier offers 4 independent stomp effects slots which can host a full arsenal of stompbox effects including painstakingly modelled famous overdrive and distortion stompboxes, compressor, reverb, several delays and LoFi algorithms, and beautiful rotary speaker emulation.
The Kemper Profiling Amplifier makes it easy for you to share your library with other users. It already holds a vast number of rigs. Sharing a profile or rig is as easy as sending an e-mail.
Amplifier profiling is a new and unique way to extract the sound and feel of a tube amp and store it away for later use. Profiling doesn’t just create a static snapshot; it can give you deeper control of your sound than your original amp can provide. The response to your playing, dynamics and all other details are captured by the profiling process.
The Input Stage
Thanks to a Hi-Z input optimized for passive guitar pickups, the Kemper Profiling Amplifier offers a crystal clear signal path.
The Stack section of the Kemper Profiling Amplifier consists of the profiled amplifier, equalizer and cabinet. You can mix and match any amp with any cabinet in your library. You can even creatively change the sonic behaviour of any recently profiled amplifier.
The master effects section features reverb, delay and additional slots for stomp boxes to refine your amplifier’s tone. The six knobs on the front panel offer convenient access to the most important settings. The reverb section features a dense and lively reverb algorithm that won’t mask the original signal. The delay section features several tape and stereo delay algorithms that can be synced to a MIDI clock.
The Kemper Profiling Amplifier includes the standard Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence controls that you would expect from a guitar amplifier. However, in contrast to many vintage amps, we have kept the gain control neutral, so you can find the sweet spot of your amp, and run this optimal sound at any gain level.
- Profiling Head Dimensions:
- -Height: 21.7 cm (8.54 inches)
- -Width: 37.8 cm (14.88 inches)
- -Depth: 17.3 cm (6.81 inches)
- Profiling Rack Dimensions:
- -Height: 13.9 cm (5.47 inches),
- -3 HE (3 RU)
- -Width: 48.3 cm (19 inches)
- -Depth: 22 cm (8.66 inches)
- Head Weight:5.32 kg (11.73 pounds)
- Rack Weight:5.00 kg (11.02 pounds)
- Digital Inputs and Outputs:
- -S/PDIF In/Out 44.1 kHz (24 bit) with RCA Phone connectors (Master only)
- Front Input: ¼ inch TS unbalanced, dynamic range >108dB, impedance 1 MegOhm
- Alternative Input: ¼ inch TRS balanced with ground lift, dynamic range =105dB
- Return: XLR balanced, ¼ inch balanced with ground lift, dynamic range =105dB
- Master L and R Outputs: XLR balanced, ¼ inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: XLR 22dBu, TS 16dBu
- Monitor Output: ¼ inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: 16dBu
- Direct Output/Send: ¼ inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: 16dBu
- Output Dynamic Range: >108 dB
- Dedicated Headphone Output: ¼ inch TRS stereo, 33Ohm
- Control and data interfaces
- -Midi: 5-pin DIN commectors for In/Out/Thru
- -Switch/Pedal: Two 1/4 inch TRS, each for mono/stereo switch or expression pedal (10kOhm min, 100kOhm max. impedance)
- -Network: RJ45 connector
- USB: USB 2.0 (FS) compatible device, USB-A and USB-B connectors
No upgrades available