Korg AW-LT100G Clip-On Guitar Tuner
KORG Product Overview
KORG's clip-type tuners can be attached directly to your instrument for easy tuning. The new lineup now consists of the AW-LT100G specifically for guitar, and the AW-LT100B specifically for bass.
The AW-LT100G / B provide stunning battery life with approximately 100 hours of operation using a single AAA battery. The body's lightweight design features triangular shuttle switches that allow intuitive operation. In a first for KORG tuners, the lineup includes a dedicated model for guitar and a dedicated model for bass. Each uses a specific circuit that's been pared down to the essentials, delivering even faster meter response. In addition, the AW-LT100B features enhanced sensitivity for detecting the low-frequency range, perfectly covering your tuning needs even for basses that have a larger number of strings. KORG's rich lineup of tuners gives you choices that will satisfy every need, and has now been extended by two new models.
Instead of the button cell battery used in many previous clip-type tuners, the AW-LT100G / B uses a single AAA battery that's easy to obtain and has a higher capacity. An alkaline battery allows an amazing 100 hours of continuous operation. This is several times the operating life of models that use a button cell, and provides excellent cost- effectiveness. You can use the unit for an extended time without having to replace the battery.
Even though these tuners use a AAA battery, which is much heavier than a button cell battery, the body of the tuner itself has been made even lighter, providing an addition reduction in weight. Together with the battery, the tuner weighs a mere 32g (1.13 oz.), allowing it to be left attached to your guitar or bass and used without any sense of unnaturalness.
- Long battery life; a single AAA battery provides 100 hours of operation.
- Even more lightweight than ever.
- The AW-LT100G is a dedicated model for guitar, with increased meter speed.
- The AW-LT100B is a dedicated model for bass, with response extending to the ultra-low pitch range.
- Bright color LCD ensures excellent visibility.
- Switch between three types of meter display mode.
- Supports ultra-high-precision tuning with an accuracy of ±0.1 cent.
- Easy operation with left/right shuttle switches.
- A clip mechanism with high holding power and flexibility.
- Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions.
Easy to set up and use and seems accurate.