Korg AW-LT100M Clip-On Orchestral Instrument Tuner
KORG Product Overview
KORG's clip-type tuners can be attached directly to your instrument for easy tuning. The new lineup includes the AW-LT100M which supports a variety of orchestral instruments, the AW-LT100T which is optimised for trumpet and trombone, and the AW-LT100V which is designed specifically for violin and viola.
The AW-LT100M / T / V achieve an amazing battery life of approximately 100 hours using a single AAA battery. The body is lightweight, and triangular shuttle switches allow for intuitive operation. In a first for clip-type tuners for orchestral instruments, these tuners feature a colour LCD that ensures excellent visibility. Each of the three models in this lineup is equipped with the optimal type of clip and a dedicated tuning mode, giving you the best possible tuning experience for your orchestral instrument.
Instead of the button cell battery used in many previous clip-type tuners, the AW-LT100M / T / V uses a single AAA battery that's easy to obtain and has a higher capacity. An alkaline battery allows an amazing 100 hours of continuous operation. With long-life design that's more than 12 times as long as previous models, it delivers extremely high cost-effectiveness. Even if you leave the tuner powered-on during your performance, you can continue using it for an extended time without having to replace the battery.
- Long battery life; a single AAA battery provides 100 hours of operation.
- Even more lightweight than ever.
- The AW-LT100G is a dedicated model for guitar, with increased meter speed.
- The AW-LT100B is a dedicated model for bass, with response extending to the ultra-low pitch range.
- Bright color LCD ensures excellent visibility.
- Switch between three types of meter display mode.
- Supports ultra-high-precision tuning with an accuracy of ±0.1 cent.
- Easy operation with left/right shuttle switches.
- A clip mechanism with high holding power and flexibility.
- Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions.