Korg B2 Digital Piano, Black
Korg B2 Digital Piano, Black
The B2 is a new generation of digital piano from KORG focused on great sound, superb playability and easy operation. Perfect for both beginners and more advanced players, we've paid special attention to recreating the experience of playing a real piano. The B2 features legendary grand pianos from around the world together with a selection of additional sounds.
12 sounds The B2 has a total of 12 sounds and features five pristine acoustic pianos, together with a richly distinctive electric piano, classical and electronic organs, harpsichord and strings. The piano sounds are based on two distinctive acoustic instruments and provide the pianist with a range of options for any type of music.
USB MIDI/ USB Audio You can use a USB cable* to connect this instrument's USB port to your smartphone, tablet, or computer, and use the B2 as a MIDI keyboard to play an external sound module. Your performance on the B2 can be recorded as music data on your smartphone, and sound from your smartphone can be heard through the speakers of the B2. * USB cable sold separately for connection to your PC, and a USB cable + Lightning-USB camera adaptor (both sold separately) for connection to your iPhone or iPad.
Multiple configurations to meet your needs. The B2 is the perfect platform for piano practice and performance. For even more serious players, we recommend the B2SP which also packages a stand and a three-pedal unit as standard.
- Choose from a selection of dynamic pianos to suit your playing style and repertoire
- A total of 12 sounds
- High quality keyboard simulates the feel and response of an acoustic piano.
- Equipped with a range of input and output options for increased versatility
- Powerful software bundle included for tuition and creativity.
- Convenience and functionality with the simplicity of a real piano.
- Detachable music rest.
- Stylish design in a choice of black or white finishes
- Optional matching stand and 3-pedal unit
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer) Keyboard
- Touch Control: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch Range: 427.5 Hz to 452. Hz (.05 Hz steps)
- Transpose Range: -6 to +5 semitones (all keys)
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (Max)
- Voices: 12
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus
- Metronome: Tempo Range (40 BPM–120 BPM), Time signature (2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 4/6, none), Volume controls
- Connections: PHONES, PEDAL, AUDIO IN, USB
- Amplification: 15 Watt x 2
- Speakers: Oval (100 mm x 50 mm/3.94" x 1.97") x 2
- Power Supply: DC 12 V, AC adapter (included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1312 mm x 336 mm x 117 mm/51.65" x 13.23" x 4.61" (without music stand)
- Weight: 11.8 kg/26.01 lbs. (without music stand)
- Included items: Damper pedal, AC adapter, Music stand
No upgrades available
I wanted a "beginners" digital piano, one that would sound great, had a headphone jack and would be as close to the real thing as possible without taking up a huge amount of room. We did a bit of research and found this highly regarded model. My daughters (and now son) have been playing it every day and, despite their novice skills, it sounds lovely and is small enough to tuck out of the way when not in use. Very happy so far!
Spent 10 years renovating pianos. This feels authentic, very good quality samples and construction especially as this is classed as an entry level instrument. Very happy and enjoying playing again.
Good key action and selection of sounds and yet lightweight enough to be able to carry around.
Really happy with this. Looks good, feels good, makes a great sound. We’ve been using The skoove subscription it came with and we are already making progress. It’s small enough that it can fit under the couch and light enough that we can get it in and out when we want to. The power cord isn’t all that long but that is literally the only vaguely negative thing I’ve found so far.
Sleek, simple and all I need in a keyboard. Sounds and feels great too.