Korg CA-50 Chromatic Tuner
Korg Product OverviewThe CA-50 features high-precision tuning functionality and a slim and compact design. The new CA-50’s display is now, even easier to read. Long considered the standard in chromatic tuners, the CA-50 offers simple and intuitive operation and a satisfying tuning experience for every instrumentalist.
The LCD screen of the CA-50 shows a needle-type meter to quickly and accurately show the pitch, and provides a note name indication in the middle of the display. The note name indication is now larger and even easier to read. This ensures simple and smooth operation even for beginners.
The CA-50 features a detection range of A0 (27.50 Hz) to C8 (4186.01 Hz). For wind instruments from piccolo to tuba, or string instruments from violin to contrabass, you can tune band or orchestral instruments of any pitch range. A high-sensitivity mic is built in, allowing the note name to be detected accurately even without a contact mic. By using the separately sold CM-200 contact mic, you can tune with confidence that nearby sounds will not affect the result.
The CA-50 can be used for approximately 135 hours (when using zinc-carbon batteries). When the remaining battery capacity runs low, the display shows an indicator, letting you know that it's time to replace the batteries.
The folding stand allows the tuner unit to be more stable on its own. The sliding battery cover is designed as a single piece with the unit itself, so there's no worry that the cover might be lost when replacing the batteries.
- An even more readable display, with a larger note name indication.
- A wide detection range supports tuning for any instrument.
- Calibration function is provided.
- Marks provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
- Sound Out mode is ideal for ear training.
- Dramatic increase in battery life.
- Reduced stress when using the unit on a music stand.
- Memory backup function and auto power-off function provided.
- Stylish body design.
No upgrades available
out of 5
Good product at a good price