Korg GA-50 Guitar Bass Tuner
Korg Product OverviewThe GA-50 is the standard tuner that KORG recommends for every guitar or bass player. The new display features a larger note name indicator, making it easier to read than ever before. The GA-50 packs maximum functionality into a slim and compact body, providing high-precision tuning in any situation.
The LCD of the GA-50 places the string number and note name in the center of the display. This indication is now larger than before, for even better visibility. The needle-type meter shows the pitch quickly and accurately. Operation is simple and smooth, and easily understandable even for the beginner.
You can select either guitar or bass mode. In each mode, the string number is shown beside the note name, letting you tune correctly and confidently. Guitar mode also supports 7-string guitars, and bass mode accommodates Low-B and High-C strings as well. Dropped tunings are also supported, allowing detection in the range from one semitone lower to a maximum of five semitones lower.
The GA-50 allows approximately 135 hours of continuous use (when using zinc-carbon batteries). You can use it with confidence even during long hours of practice. When the remaining battery capacity runs low, the display shows an indicator, letting you know that it’s time to replace the batteries.
The folding stand allows the tuner unit to be more stable on its own. The sliding battery cover is designed as a single piece with the unit itself, so there’s no worry that the cover might be lost when replacing the batteries.
- An even more readable display, with a larger note name indication.
- Guitar and bass modes provided, with support for 7-string guitars and 5 or 6-string basses.
- Sound out mode assists when you replace strings.
- Output jack lets you tune even during a performance.
- Dramatic increase in battery life.
- Reduced stress when using the unit on a music stand.
- Memory backup function and auto power-off function provided.
- Stylish body design with excellent functionality.