Korg KingKorg Synthesizer, Black
Korg Product Overview
The Korg KingKORG is a full-fledged analog modelling synthesiser designed to give you everything you want and more. The KingKorg has the same design philosophy of classic Korg analog synthesizers such as the Korg MS-20 and the Mono/Poly, which gave rise to the Prophecy, the Z1, the MS2000, and the RADIAS. The new, exciting KingKorg delivers the unique characteristics of a dedicated synthesizer, especially the fun of transforming the sound by tweaking an impressive array of knobs. The KingKorg is technologically impressive but is approachable even to people who are new to synthesizers. KingKorg really shines on stage, not only does it sound great, but it looks fantastic and is sure to stand out in front of a crowd.
KingKORG provides a diverse selection of 200 stage-ready preset programs organised into eight categories such as Synth, Lead, and Bass. There's a great selection of the staple sounds you need for live performance, including numerous PCM sounds for piano, electric piano, organ, and clavinet. Thanks to KingKORG’s ability to emulate filters from classic synthesizers, you’ll find familiar and authentic sounds that are perfect for playing your favourite classic and modern songs, along with new and inspiring sounds to broaden your horizons. There's also a user area for you to store 100 of your own sounds.
The CV/GATE OUT jack lets you use an analog signal to control a KORG MS-20 or monotribe. A dedicated cable is included, allowing you to use the keyboard of KingKORG to play the MS-20 mini or monotribe.
The Favourites function lets you recall frequently-used programs at a single touch. You can assign a total of 40 programs to the eight category favourite buttons for easy recall.
- Powerful oscillators that are both understandable to the beginner and satisfying for the expert.
- Modeling filters that reproduce the sound of classic instruments.
- Vocoder function.
- Virtual patch function.
- Step arpeggiator function.
- Newly designed panel layout allows intuitive operation.
- 61 dynamic, full-size keys, plus Korg's X/Y Joystick.
- Favorites function for convenience in live performance.
- 200 built-in preset programs.
- CV/GATE OUT jack lets you control the monotribe or MS-20.
- Support for librarian software that lets you manage programs.
- A full-fledged, 61-key analog modeling synthesizer designed for live performance
- Powerful oscillators that are understandable to the beginner, yet satisfying for the expert
- Modeling filters that reproduce the sound of classic instruments
- Three master effect sections (each with six effect types) add the finishing touch to your sound
- Vacuum tube driver circuit adds rich overtones and powerful distortion
- New panel layout designed for intuitive operation
- CV/GATE OUT jack lets you control a Korg monotribe or MS-20
- Support for librarian software that lets you manage programs