Korg KP-3+ Dynamic Effects and Sampler
Korg KP-3+ Dynamic Effects and Sampler Overview by GAK
The Korg KP-3+ is a dynamic effects and sampler unit packed full of hundreds of professional effects. The effects featured in the Korg KP-3+ include Pitch shift, Distortion, Filter, Wah, Tremolo, Flanger, Pan, Gate, Phaser, Ring Modulator, and so many more! These effects mean that this piece of kit is ideal for DJ mixing and also sound design, So if you're looking for a stylish, touch-screen effects unit with professional features and FX then look no further, the Korg KP-3+ is what you need!
Check the list below for the full features!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- -Use the touchpad to control effects in real time
- ãƒ»A total of 150 effects ideal for DJ mixing and sound design;42 new types including:
- - Vinyl Break simulates a turntable
- - Ducking Compressor emphasizes the backbeats
- - Newly-designed Looper lets you freely manipulate loops
- - Effects you can use for breaks in your DJ play
- ãƒ»High-spec sampling functionality
- ãƒ»Numerous functions to make your performance even more expressive
- - FX Release function controls the reverberation to produce a more natural decay
- - Mute function cuts the input signal and outputs only the effect sound
- - Pad Motion function records and reproduces your effect usage
- ãƒ»Practical functions that are easy to use during live performance or production
- - Eight program memories let you switch effects instantly
- - Hold function sustains the effect sound
- - Set the tempo with auto BPM, tap tempo, or the BPM knob
- - Pad LEDs ensure high visibility even in the dark
- ãƒ»Highly expandable for even greater potential
- - USB MIDI allows for use as a powerful MIDI controller
- - Store sample data on an SD/SDHC card
- - Dedicated editor software for centralized management of sample data and settings
- The real-time effects unit/sampler with the latest effects and sampling functionality. The Kaoss Pad series of effects units is famed for its intuitive touch-pad interface. The flagship model KP3 that appeared in 2006 continues to be highly acclaimed by musicians and DJs around the world for its powerful, instantaneous effect programs and its wealth of sampling functionality. The sounds that drive the dance and EDM music movements, and the effects used to create them, have evolved significantly over these past seven years. Enter the KP3 . Based on the KP3, the effects combinations that have become a staple in numerous genres and applications have been taken to a new and cutting-edge level. The KP3 is a complete update for an effects unit that will generate the sounds of 2013 and beyond.
Very happy with the KP3 device already working on the good sound vibes.