Korg Kronos 2 Music Workstation 88SE
Korg Kronos 2 Music Workstation 88 Special Edition
This special KRONOS features a lush red gradation finish, Loaded with the new Italian Grand Piano.
With a red gradation finish that makes it identifiable at a glance, this KORG KRONOS features the new Italian-made grand piano that debuted on the KORG Grandstage. It also comes with the pre-installed "KApro Showcase" that collects only carefully selected sounds from KApro (*), who provided more than 100 of the KRONOS Sound Libraries. The gorgeous
Italian Piano In recent years, this Italian grand has drawn dramatically increased attention from the worlds of classical and jazz music. The presence of its sound and its detailed resonances have captivated audiences worldwide. A full concert grand previously used in international competitions was specially adjusted and sampled for the KRONOS.
KApro Showcase This includes orchestral strings that sing with emotion, as well as brass, woodwinds, choir, and phrases. It's a showcase of sounds from KApro, who has developed more than 100 titles of Korg sound libraries. This collection will be a gateway for you to further expand your sonic variety.
KApro Kurt Ader: founder and sound designer of KARO Sound Development, recently established his own company, KApro (“Kurt Ader Productions”), in which he will continue sound design for the KORG KRONOS and also for other KORG gear in the future. Kurt has been working very closely with Prof. Dr. Peter Jung and has now begun offering high-quality sound libraries.
All specifications other than color, Italian piano, and KApro sounds are identical to the standard model of the KRONOS.
- Enhanced SGX-2 Grand Piano Engine
- featuring the new Berlin Grand
- Massive sound selection
- Master sound design team
- KRONOS Expansion Sound Libraries o Artist Sound Libraries
- Famous Song Sounds
- Nine distinct sound engines
- Innovative Set List mode with many new updates
- Colour TouchView display-now with TouchDrag capability
- Sequencer Compositional Tools
- Drum Track
- Open Sampling System
- 16-track audio recording / 16-track MIDI sequencing
- 16 onboard effects processors
- USB/MIDI host ports accommodate MIDI control surfaces
- (KORG microKEY; KORG NanoPAD2; etc.)
- Flagship RH3 Graded Hammer Action keyboard (73 and 88 key models)
- Natural Touch semi-weighted action (61 key models)
- Smooth Sound Transitions
- Advanced Control Surface
- Dual Joysticks (X-Y; Vector) o Ribbon Controller
- 8 rotary knobs
- 9 sliders
- 16 illuminated buttons
No upgrades available