Korg microKey Air 37 Bluetooth Midi Keyboard
Too many wires in your studio? Are they literally holding you back from the freedom of different configurations and setups?
Korg, creators of the best-selling microKEY series and the next-gen microKEY2 series can help you break free with the new microKEY Air series of wireless MIDI controllers!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- KORG Legacy Collection - M1 Le (synthesizer sound module) with a special upgrade pass to the KORG Legacy Collection - Special Bundle
- UVI Digital Synsations (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Ultra Analog Session (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Strum Acoustic Session (acoustic guitar sound module)
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session (electric piano sound module) ãƒ»Propellerhead Reason Limited (DAW music production software) ãƒ»Ableton Live $50 discount coupon (DAW music production software)
- The microKEY Air supports Apple's Bluetooth LE (Low Energy) MIDI Standard for wireless devices. You can easily connect wirelessly to iPad/iPhone music apps such as KORG Gadget, KORG Module, and GarageBand, as well as any MIDI-capable music production software on your Mac. Painstaking tuning of the Bluetooth capabilities means high stability and low latency, no strings - or wires - attached.
- With an average of one hour of use per day, the batteries allow approximately one month of operation. And best of all, the microKEY Air runs on just two AA batteries.
- KORG's Natural Touch mini keyboard has been carefully designed to assure playability while staying compact, and makes it easy to play chords or rapid phrases. Choose between 25, 37, 49 or 61-key configurations to suit your specific playing style and space/travel requirements.
- The 37, 49, and 61-key models provide an assignable switch jack for connecting a damper pedal. The 25-key model provides a sustain button that implements the damper function. On all models, you can use the octave buttons in conjunction with the key transpose function to play MIDI's entire range of notes.
- The 37, 49, and 61-key models provide pitch bend and modulation wheels. The 25-key model provides a joystick that can also control pitch bend and modulation, as well as an arpeggiator function, giving you full control in spite of this model's space-saving dimensions, and providing a wealth of performance expression.
- MicroKEY Air can also be connected via a traditional USB cable. Since the microKEY is USB bus-powered, you only need a single USB cable to connect it to Mac or Windows. There's no need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer and start playing. The second generation newly supports connection to iPad and iPhone. Add an Apple Lightning - USB camera adaptor and one USB cable and your setup is complete, allowing you to access apps such as KORG Gadget, KORG Module, and GarageBand.
- The microKEY comes with a serious collection of powerful music software titles including popular special editions of KORG Gadget and KORG Module plus the KORG Legacy Collection offering five classic KORG instruments as plug-ins. With microKEY Air you won't have to purchase additional software; you can start creating music right away.