Korg NC-Q1 Noise Cancelling Headphones, Black Overview
Korg NC-Q1 Noise Cancelling Headphones, Black
Unparalleled hearing protection and sound control; a new era in headphone monitoring.
KORG’s NC-Q1 is a very new kind of Bluetooth headphone technology, developed to protect your ears even in very loud environments while delivering unsurpassed high definition sound and noise-less monitoring. Combining state-of-the-art Active Noise Cancelling, incoming sound attenuation and an array of smart features, the NC-Q1 headphones provide a flexible, controllable, powerful and great-sounding experience. With this unique blend of Noise cancelling technology and high-quality sound, the NC-Q1 is perfect for DJs, drummers, front of house engineers – anywhere that’s hard to tame sound levels.
- Exceptional noise cancelling and sound filtering technology
- Onboard attenuation for very noisy environments
- High-resolution audio with wide dynamic range
- Smart monitoring and sound enhancing with volume and EQ controls
- Bluetooth connectivity with rechargeable battery - up to 36 hours of life!
ANC (Active Noise Cancelling) The NC-Q1 features an advanced Noise-Cancelling system, utilising both Feed-forward and Feedback Active Noise Cancelling technology that is tuned to withstand and process the high levels of sound found in many monitoring environments.
Where other ANC headphones begin to distort, NC-Q1 delivers Noise Cancelling in extremely loud environments. Unlike most other Noise Cancelling headphones, the NC-Q1 has microphones on both the inside and outside of the ear cup that accurately suppress a wide range of frequencies and auto-adjust according to the external sound environment.
Pristine sound and professional performance The NH-Q1 features a wide frequency and harmonic response along with a wide dynamic range for a precise, clear and well-balanced sound with a 41mm custom PEEK high-grade film diaphragm for excellent sound. The adaptable ear cushion and over the ear cup provide not only excellent noise isolation, but also the highest comfort.
Full-Connectivity, Easy control Compatible with a wide variety of Bluetooth codecs (SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX-xLLC, APTx-HD), the NC-Q1 also gives users remote access to both Google Assistant and Siri, and its dedicated beamforming processing assures the clearest voice signal during hands-free calls, so you are always well connected with the world around you! The NC-Q1 combines physical buttons and switches with a tactile responsive earcup, for a fast, precise and intuitive control.
- Outstanding Noise Cancelling and Sound Filtering
- Attenuation function for very noisy environments
- Smart monitoring with Sound enhancing (Volume/EQ control)
- Clear, precise High-resolution audio with wide frequency response
- Controls that are easy to access, intuitive and flexible
- Bluetooth, Siri/Google assistant, popular CODECs supported
- Hands-free calling with Clear audio and beamforming for clear voice pickup
- Rechargeable battery; 36 hours of use on a single charge
- Type of Headphone: Dynamic / Closed headphones
- Diaphragm Materials: 5 layers of PEEK&PU
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 25000 Hz
- Compatible Bluetooth codecs: SBC, AAC, aptX, APTx-HD
- Types of EQ Available: 3 (Hi Boost / Hi Cut / Lo Boost /Lo Cut / Loud)
- Type of Cable: 1.5 m long cable
- Type of Plug: Stereo minijack
- Internal Battery: 1,200mA Lithium Polymer Battery
- Charging Time: 3.5h approx. (TBD)
- Autonomy: 36h (maximum)
- USB: USB 2.0 (to charge the battery), Bluetooth 4.1
- Included Items: 3.5mm → 6.35 mm stereo converter plug, Carrying bag, USB cable
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 204.0 x 84.0
- Weight: approx. 321 grams
Mackie HM-4 Headphone Amplifier
Electrovision F382 Stereo Mini Jack to Stereo Jack Adaptor
Stagg SAC3MPSMPSB Stereo Mini Jack Cable, 3m/10ft