Korg OT-120 Orchestral Tuner
The OT-120 chromatic tuner is intended for orchestral instruments, packing precise performance and sophisticated functionality in a vertical design that's easy to hold and operate. It features a dual-display, an easy-to-see needle-type indicator and a backlit LCD screen that shows the battery life, sound output level, calibration, key and note name. Additional design features include a large dial that makes it easy to select the desired mode, soft-touch buttons and a rear-mounted stand that lets the unit stand by itself. A sophisticated silver aluminum panel contributes to its sleek, new look.
With its wide tuning range extending from A0 to C8, the OT-120 lets you quickly tune any type of band instrument including, orchestra, wind, string, brass or piano. The OT-120 also provides a wide range of calibration to support concert pitches in a range of A440=349-499 Hz (1 Hz steps).
You can also choose from two tuning modes; Auto mode, which automatically detects the pitch of a single note you play on your instrument, or Manual mode, which lets you specify the desired note name.
Sound Back mode provides a reference tone that's ideal for tuning string or wind instruments The large speaker allows for more volume while not being obstructed even when using the stand, ensuring that the reference tone is clearly audible.
For conveniently tuning any wind instrument, twelve types of transposing keys are provided including both sharps and flats. The Multi Temperament function provides eight presets that cover the most popular historical temperaments often used with period instruments. These are also ideal for checking unique temperaments used in classical music.
The OT-120 is designed for an extended battery life of approximately 100 hours when running on two AAA batteries. It can also be used with an AC adaptor (sold separately).
A durable, suede-tone soft case is included.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Chromatic tuner with a wide 8 octave detection range that supports band and orchestra instruments.
- Dual display provides both a needle-type meter and an LCD for excellent visibility.
- Sound Back (Patented: Patent pending) mode plays a reference pitch for the note that's closest to the input pitch. The meter indicates the discrepancy between the input and the correct pitch.
- Multiple Temperaments support historical tunings.
- Transpose mode is convenient for wind instruments.
- Choose from three levels of needle response speed (slow, medium and fast).
- Both auto and manual tuning modes are provided.
- Built-in reference tone plays in a five octave range.
- Broad range of calibration (349 Hz--499 Hz).
- Built-in mic supports acoustic instruments.
- Use with the optional CM-100 Contact Mic for accurate tuning in noisy environments.
- Energy-saving design for long battery life (approximately 100 hours).
- Durable soft case included.
No upgrades available
Display led dim / low contrast , nothing like sales photo, needs tilting to see properly. Meter is great . Sending back for replacement but gak are sending post bag etc so although disappointed they are On the case.