Korg PA600QT Professional Arranger Keyboard
Korg Product Overview
The Korg PA600QT is a Professional Arranger Keyboard with more features and functions than many others in it's price range. Part of the Korg PA Series, the PA600QT Arranger Keyboard is both powerful and compact with some great features including massive internal Factory PCM which provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high quality sounds. The Korg PA600QT Professional Arranger Keyboard makes a great addition to any studio or live performance.
It all begins with the sound. Korg’s sound quality is universally recognised as superior, and is relied on by musicians around the world. The Pa600QT gives you a rich, detailed, natural sound; with musical instruments covering almost every genre, exploding with depth and accuracy. Korg’s DNC (Defined Nuance Control) system adds finely tuned expression control, and provides various levels of articulation. Most importantly, besides the standard sounds of the Pa600, the Pa600QT is filled with percussion, wind and string instruments from many regions in the Middle East. Sounds are fully editable, and changes can be saved in the User area.
One of the most significant features of the Pa600QT is the addition of the Quarter Tone Sub Scale keyboard. A miniature keyboard has been added to the front panel; and each key is equipped with an LED indicator. This allows the user to quickly select the notes that will be flattened to the nearest Quarter Tone. This function is always available, so that the Quarter Tone selection can be made quickly and on the fly during performance. In addition, four preset buttons provide one-touch access to the most commonly used Quarter Tone scales.
In creating the Pa600QT, Korg drew inspiration from the thousands of musicians in the Middle East who have come to use Korg Pa products. Produced by a team of the best musicians from various countries in the Middle East, the Pa600QT features a complete range of freshly produced instruments and Styles showcasing the sounds that make Middle Eastern music so energetic and exciting, so seductive and enchanting. These new sounds and Styles are provided in addition to all the sounds, Styles, FX and other features of the standard Pa600.
For many years, Korg has produced outstanding, studio-quality effects that are simply breathtaking. The Pa600QT has four stereo Master Effect processors, with 125 effects including standards such as reverb, delay, and chorus, as well as some of our universally acclaimed REMS guitar-based effects for authentic guitar tones.
Each track features EQ with Low, Mid and High controls. A custom track EQ can be memorised in the general preferences for Song Play mode. This will help sculpt the sounds to your personal taste for any MIDI file you play. Need a lighter bass track? Save the desired equalisation, and the bass will stay that way for all of the subsequent Songs.
A limiter and final 4-band parametric EQ have been added to the sound output of the Pa600QT. Its total sound can be enhanced by these powerful and musically refined processors, easily adapting to your musical taste, or compensating for a problematic live environment.
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound.
- Massive internal Factory PCM provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high quality sounds.
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC).
- Quarter tone variation buttons providing instant access to quarter tone notes.
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView™ color TFT display (800x480).
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file.
- New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete.
- Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In Break, plus ten Favorite and three User banks for storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles.
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads.
- Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly.
- Improved General Midi set for Standard Midi Files, compatibility with popular lyric formats including graphical ( G), plus Text Viewer, Marker and Score.
- MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change.
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms).
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, karaoke, and MP3, with instant recall of any song setting and user-definable custom lists.
- Additional sounds and styles for the Pa600QT will soon be sold separately through the Global Style and Sound Shop.
- Includes accessory DVD with USB-MIDI drivers, video manual, and additional Style content, including the complete "Real Drums" and "Turkish/Arabic World" collections
- The Korg PA600QT is a very affordable, compact, and powerful addition to the Korg PA series. The Korg PA600QT gives you the most up-to-date collection of quality sound and styles combined. The Korg PA600QT is a fantastic songwriting and performance partner. The PA600QT even has the option to include custom sound and performance sets (sold separately) from around the world - which truly is unique.
- This Pa600QT (Quarter Tone) version contains all the functionality of the standard Pa600, and adds a mini-keyboard on the left side, which can be used to customize quarter tone scales and quickly access scale presets. Along with all the Sounds and Styles that are found on the standard Pa600, The Pa600QT also contains additional Sound and Style data that is specific to Middle Eastern music genres. Ouds, bouzuks, kanouns, various percussion instruments, and many more sounds are joined by dozens of extra Styles that are suitable for traditional and modern music.