Korg PitchClip 2 Clip-On Tuner
Korg PitchClip 2 Product Overview by GAK
The second edition of Korg's impressive clip-on tuner, the PitchClip 2 gives you everything you got from the original but in a more compact, sleek design.
The PitchClip work by utilising a built-in piezo sensor to measure string vibrations. The fast pitch detection and processing are able to tune your instrument accurately to within 1 cent. The clip is adjustable through 120 degrees, so you can be placed at the perfect angle, depending on your preference.
Powered by one onboard battery, the PitchClip 2 has up to 24 hours of battery life, and the auto power off function means that the tuner will automatically turn itself off after three minutes without use.
- Simple, convenient clip-on style chromatic tuner
- New compact, lightweight and discreet design
- Highly accurate and ultra-responsive, offering a wide detection range
- Clear, bright, and easy-to-read LED display
- Display reverse assures easy viewing when mounted on either side of the headstock
- Reliable, highly-stable clip design
- Auto Power-Off extends battery life
When this arrived I was taken aback by how small this tuner is; it's tiny! But, the display is clear, and the tuning indications work well. I'm using it in a Sterling Ray4, and it clips onto the headstock nicely. The ability to angle the display really helps, and allows you to find a placement that works regardless, it would seem, of guitar type (well, maybe not Steinbergers...). Accuracy seems fine, to me, but I'm only testing bass in standard tuning. For the price, this seems like a fantastic but.