Korg SLM-1CM Slimpitch Chromatic Tuner, Pearl Gold
Announcing a new compact tuner for the brass band and orchestral performer. The Slimpitch features a high-brightness, high-contrast colour LCD for superb visibility. The body is more compact than ever, making the unit small enough to fit in your hand. A dedicated contact mic is included, and a newly- developed magnet mechanism lets you attach the unit to your music stand without obstructing the sheet music. With enhanced visibility and improved ease-of-use, this tuner sets a new standard that is exemplary of KORG's attention to detail.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Advanced colour LCD provides a new dimension of visibility. - This unit features a colour LCD display, a first for KORG hand held tuners. A brilliant white backlight and an extremely clear colour VA meter provide high contrast and a wide viewing angle. In addition to improving visibility, the text and the meter display are colour-coded for dramatically easier pitch recognition. Rather than having to "watch" the meter, the performer merely has to "sense" it; these models allow instant recognition of your tuning status.
- Compact design makes for easy portability. - Even smaller and more compact than the previous card-sized units, this new model is smaller than a pack of gum, allowing it to easily fit into your instrument case or pocket. The weight has also been reduced to approximately one third of the previous model for effortless portability.
- Dedicated mini-jack contact mic is included. - In cases where it's difficult for the built-in mic to pick up your own sound, such as when everyone is practicing at the same time, you can use the included contact mic. Just as with the KORG CM-200, this mic provides excellent sound transmission, durability, and fit. The Slimpitch uses a 3.5mm mini-jack as for the external contact mic, a first for KORG tuners. Providing a smaller jack allows the entire body to be more compact.
- Magnet allows the unit to be conveniently attached to your music stand. - When previous tuners were placed on a music stand for use, they obscured the sheet music at that position and obstructed you from turning the page. When using previous, larger tuners on a music stand, they would often obscure the sheet music and prevent page-turning. With the Slimpitch, these problems are alleviated. A magnet is imbedded in the upper part of the body, allowing the tuner to be attached to the lower part of any steel music stand so that you can tune without obscuring your sheet music.
- *If you need to attach the tuner to a music stand made of non-magnetic materials such as aluminum or plastic, you can affix the included metal plate.
- Protective cover can also be used as a stand. - The transparent protective cover allows for safe storage, and can also be rotated for use as a stand that allows convenient placement on a table or other surface.
- High-performance tuner that also provides transpose functionality. - Despite its small size, the Slimpitch provides the high tuning accuracy and sensitivity that you expect from KORG. In addition to a broad detection range that covers every type of orchestral instrument, the tuner also provides a calibration function that supports a variety of concert pitches. There's also a transpose function that lets you smoothly tune transposing instruments in F, Bb, and Eb as well as the conventional C scale.
- Auto power-off, and memory backup functions. - A variety of functions are available to support your tuning endeavors such as the auto power-off function which saves the battery if you forget to turn the unit off, and the memory backup function that preserves your settings even when the power is off.
- Advanced colour LCD for improved visibility.
- Compact design makes for easy portability.
- Dedicated mini-jack contact mic is included.
- Magnet allows the unit to be conveniently attached to your music stand.
- Protective cover can also be used as a stand.
- High-performance tuner that also provides transpose functionality.
- Auto power-off and memory backup functions