Korg Stroke Rhythm
Designed for the golfer, the StrokeRhythm is an ultra-small metronome that fits in your ear like an earphone. By practicing your swing while listening to the beat directly in your ear, you can stabilize your rhythm and improve your swing. You can also choose from a wide range of tempo and beat settings to find a swing rhythm that's right for you. The jog switch allows smooth tempo adjustment, and a unique mechanism holds the unit securely in your ear.
* The lineup also includes the In-EarMetronome and SyncMetronome that are ideal for instrumental practice, and the SyncDancing that’s ideal for practicing social dance. You can choose the model that's best for you.
- Tempo Range 30 - 252/min (BPM)
- Beat Settings 0 - 9 beats
- Rhythm Settings Quarter Notes, Duplets, Triplets, Triplets with inner beat omitted, Triplets with the third beat omitted, Quadruplets, Quadruplets with middle beats omitted, Quadruplets with the third and fourth beats omitted Volume Settings 3 levels
- Tempo Accuracy +/- 0.1 Synchronization
- Communications Method Infrared Speaker 12mm Piezoelectric
- Speaker Switch Controls Mode/Power, Sync/Mute, Jog Up/Down
- Display Modes Tempo, Beat, Rhythm, Volume, Sync
- Power Supply CR2032 lithium battery (3V)
- Battery Life Approximately 100 hours (continuous use at Tempo = 120, Beat = 4, Rhythm = Quarter Notes, Volume = Low)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 49 x 22 x 22 mm / 1.93” x 0.87” x 0.87”
- Weight 9 g / 0.32 oz. (including battery)
- Earphone Diameter 16 mm / 0.63"
- Included Items CR2032 lithium battery (3V), Ear Pad, Carrying Case
- Practice your swing while listening to the rhythm directly in your ear
- A wide range of tempo and beat settings to match the rhythm of your swing
- Also ideal for jogging and walking
- Comfortably and securely fits a variety of ear shapes
- Use the jog switch to set the tempo intuitively
- Extended operating time, and memory backup
- Ear pad and carrying case included
No upgrades available