Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The SyncMetronome is an ultra-miniature metronome that fits easily in your ear. It lets you hear the metronome sound directly in your ear without being drowned out by surrounding noises. It can also synchronize the tempo via infrared, providing the ideal way for multiple people in a brass band or marching band to share the same tempo during practice. With a variety of beats and rhythms, it's compact yet also provides a full complement of basic metronome functionality. Change the tempo easily with the jog switch while a unique fitting mechanism keeps the unit securely in your ear.
* The lineup also includes the simple In-EarMetronome that's ideal for personal practice, the StrokeRhythm that's ideal for golf practice, and the SyncDancing that's ideal for practicing social dance. You can choose the model that's perfect for your purpose.
- Tempo Range 30 - 252/min (BPM)
- Beat Settings 0 - 9 beats
- Rhythm Settings Quarter Notes, Duplets, Triplets, Triplets with inner beat omitted, Triplets with the third beat omitted, Quadruplets, Quadruplets with middle beats omitted, Quadruplets with the third and fourth beats omitted Volume Settings 3 levels
- Tempo Accuracy +/- 0.1 Synchronization
- Communications Method Infrared Speaker 12mm Piezoelectric
- Speaker Switch Controls Mode/Power, Sync/Mute, Jog Up/Down
- Display Modes Tempo, Beat, Rhythm, Volume, Sync
- Power Supply CR2032 lithium battery (3V)
- Battery Life Approximately 100 hours (continuous use at Tempo = 120, Beat = 4, Rhythm = Quarter Notes, Volume = Low)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 49 x 22 x 22 mm / 1.93” x 0.87” x 0.87”
- Weight 9 g / 0.32 oz. (including battery)
- Earphone Diameter 16 mm / 0.63"
- Included Items CR2032 lithium battery (3V), Ear Pad, Carrying Case
- Practice your instrument while listening to the rhythm directly in your ear
- Infrared tempo synchronization, ideal for multi-person practice sessions
- A wide variety of beats and rhythms
- Use the jog switch to set the tempo intuitively
- Comfortably and securely fits a variety of ear shapes
- Extended operating time, and memory backup
- Ear pad and carrying case included
- The SyncMetronome is a unique style of metronome that you use by wearing it directly in your ear. Since the speaker unit fits directly in your ear, it's useful not only for personal practice with any instrument, but also when you want to hear an accurate rhythm without being drowned out by the sounds of your surroundings, such as if you are practicing while surrounded by high-volume instruments.