Korg taktile-25 Controller Keyboard
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Korg taktile-25 Controller Keyboard Overview by GAK
The Korg taktile-25 is a compact 25-note keyboard controller that's bursting with inspiration! With it's stylish design the Korg tactile-25 features the same impressive semi-weighted keyboard as the ever-popular KingKORG and Korg KROME synth and keyboard workstations. The idea of the touchpad that's featured on the Korg tactile-25 Controller Keyboard comes from Korg Kaossilator. This sensitive touchpad lets you play melodies using just your finger, trigger pads that let you generate chords in the key and scale of your choice and features an arpeggiator that includes rhythm patterns. Now for the Controller part; the taktile-25 has all of the features and functions you'd expect from a Korg MIDI/ USB controller. It comes with all of the basic controllers such as sliders and switches, and makes setup easy so you can start producing music right away which is important with computer recording.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The taktile is designed for simplicity; connect it to your computer via a single USB cable and the power turns on. It supports the major DAW/sequencer software (*), and its easy setup lets you start creating music right away. Controllers can be freely assigned, making the taktile a USB/MIDI controller that will meet all demands, from controlling a mixer to editing your software synthesizers.
- (*) Supported software: Cubase 7, Live 9, Garage Band 10, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools 10, SONAR X2, Digital Performer 8, and any other application that supports MIDI input
- The touch pad located in the center of the taktile features the Touch Scale function that was so popular on the KORG Kaossilator. Simply stroke the touch pad to generate melodies in the key and scale that you specify; you'll be able to use easy and intuitive gestures to perform musical phrases without needing advanced musical knowledge or keyboard performance skills. There's also an arpeggiator function with fifty different rhythm patterns, so you can play your software synthesizers with a single finger just as though you were using a Kaossilator.
- The trigger pads placed in the right of the panel have two banks, A and B, and are also velocity-sensitive. Since the dynamics of your performance will be faithfully conveyed, your drum and percussion input will have a sense of life. The Chord Scale function automatically generates chords according to the key and scale that you specify. By using this in conjunction with the arpeggiator and the Touch Scale function of the touch pad, you'll find yourself finishing entire songs in no time at all. You can also assign chords that you yourself play, opening up endless possibilities that are limited only by your imagination.
- The semi-weighted keyboard featured on the KROME and KingKORG music workstations and synthesizers that are used by players around the world is also featured on the taktile. No compromises have been made in the playing feel for either the 49-key or 25-key model. You can use these keyboards not just to enter notes on your desktop music production setup, but also for real-time performance.
- The touch pad can also be used as a USB track pad, with gestures such as two-fingered vertical scrolling and tapping to click. Your productivity will be boosted since there's no need to interrupt your musical workflow.
- The taktile is designed in a stylish matte finish black that you'll never tire of. With a high-contrast full dot-matrix display, it's easy to check the settings on the device itself. There are two different types of LEDs available for the two trigger pad banks, A and B, providing both visual appeal and functionality. Attention has also been paid to fine details, for instance, the connectors are grouped together on the right panel so
- the rear panel will present a clean appearance.
- The numerous bundled license/discount coupons mean that you'll be enjoying popular music software from the day you bring the taktile home. In addition to the Korg M1 Le software, these include titles that you'll enjoy using with the taktile, such as EZDrummer Lite, Ultra Analog Session, Strum Acoustic Session, Lounge Lizard Session, and Ableton Live discount coupon, and Reason Limited DAW software.
- The licensed software can be downloaded from the dedicated site korg web site http://www.korg.com/ and http://www.korg-license-center.com/
- A full array of DAW presets and basic functionality; simply connect and start playing
- X/Y touch pad lets you create musical phrases within any plugin instantly - with the touch of a single finger
- Use the velocity-sensitive backlit trigger pads to easily enter chords or single notes*Semi-weighted keyboard with a great playing feel
- X/Y touch pad can also be used as a track pad; ribbon selector offers left and right click
- Stylish and ergonomic design
- A generous array of bundled software provides amazing value