Korg XE20 Digital Ensemble Piano
Korg XE20 Digital Ensemble Piano
A digital piano with automatic accompaniment; a full concert performance experience at home.
The XE20 is a new digital piano that features an 88-note natural-touch keyboard and contains two full concert grand pianos. It also includes automatic accompaniment so users can go from practicing their favourite songs to truly performing them at the touch of a button.
A complete array of auto accompaniment Styles can be accessed with your left hand, giving you the backing of a full band that you control completely. Play chords, and XE20 will follow your changes in any Style you select. Change variations with a single touch. Add fills wherever you want. Add a melody with your right hand. It’s a completely live and in-the-moment way of performing!
Perform with an extensive variety of sounds In addition to its stunning pianos, the XE20 provides a versatile collection of more than 700 expressive and authentic sounds, including electric pianos, organs, synth pads, brass, strings, drum kits, and much more, all sampled from actual acoustic and digital instruments. Each of these realistic sounds can be played live or used as part of XE20’s automatic accompaniments.
Perform your favourite songs with the XE20 Once you're comfortable playing a song, you can record your own performance on the XE20 and save it for later. In addition to your own songs, you can use the Song Mode to play back on board demo songs, MP3 or WAV audio data, or Standard MIDI Files from any commercially available USB flash drive, while you perform along with the playback.
- Two distinct concert grand piano sounds
- Perform with an extensive variety of over 700 sounds
- More than 280 different styles are provided for musical genres from around the world
- Each style includes four variations, plus an intro and an ending
- Automatic accompaniments provides a full backing band simply by playing one finger
- Record your own performance and save it for later
- MP3, WAV audio data, or Standard MIDI Files playback from USB flash drive
- 88-note graded weighted hammer action keyboard and a Slim design that fits in anywhere
- Powered-up speakers for powerful playback
- Huge bundle of convenient software for practicing and creativity
- The XE20 is just 34 cm deep and weighs only 11.4 kg (*not including the music rest and the separately sold stand). Its versatile functions are centrally located on a convenient front panel, giving it the same compact style as a typical digital piano with additional accompaniment and customization. The slim and lightweight body goes great in any room with its dedicated stand (*separately sold STB1), or easily carried and placed on a table, giving you more options for enjoying your XE20
- XE20’s speakers have been redesigned to provide plenty of power and clarity as well. This new playback system also improves the overall balance, so that even when automatic accompaniment is enabled, the low frequencies of the drums and bass will be present while allowing the piano to shine through.
- The XE20 is bundled with software including Skoove’s award-winning piano teaching software to help you improve your playing, along with Korg’s Module app, which provides access to even more sounds, and finally Korg’s Gadget 2 Le DAW music production app.
- • Skoove is the fastest and easiest platform for learning to play the piano. Based on the three steps, "hear, learn,
- play," Skoove lets you have fun while you learn. More than ten courses and more than 300 songs are provided, and more
- are constantly being added. Whether you are just starting piano or can already play, Skoove provides lessons that match
- your needs and skill. Three months are included.
- • Module is a high-quality mobile sound module app only for iOS, with a pro-level sound library that's ideal for both
- performance and music production. Module includes even more grand piano sounds and studio-quality classic keyboard
- • Gadget 2 Le app is a mobile music production app for iPad/iPhone that provides a vast collection of synthesizers
- and drum machines called "gadgets," and lets you freely combine these to produce music via an intuitive user interface.
No upgrades available
Great piece of kit