Kramer Assault 220 Plus Seymour Duncan (Trans Red, Floyd Rose)
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Offering an alternative take on the hard-rocking tones and shred-certified performance that this leading manufacturer is known for, Kramer's Assault series has taken carved-top singlecut styling boldly into territory normally dominated by the offset-double-cutaway crowd. Now Kramer brings the Assault 220 Plus to the range, available as a "hardtail" model, or with a Floyd RoseGäó vibrato tailpiece. Both versions carry a set of upgraded Seymour Duncan® humbucker pickups for optimum tonal versatility. The Assault 220 Plus is designed with the classic Maple-Mahogany tonewood combination and single cutaway styling, but updated with a sharper body horn, a slimmer, more comfortable body with a belly scarf and glued-in mahogany neck. This version with Floyd Rose is finished in Trans Red Gloss (over a quilted maple top), both with Kramer's new back-angled, 3-3 "Assault" headstock shape.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Mahogany body with quilted-Maple top veneer
- Mahogany neck
- Push/Pull Coil Tapping on both pickups
- 2 Volume,1 Tone
- Seymour Duncan® Alternative 8 (bridge) and Seymour Duncan® '59 classic (neck) pickups
- Original Floyd Rose™ tremolo with locking tuning system
- 24 frets
- 25.5" scale
- Locking premium die cast tuners with 14:1 tuning ratio