Kramer NightSwan, Vintage White with Aztec Marble Graphic
Kramer Guitars is best known for producing unique and eye-catching guitars popular with hard rock and metal guitarists in the 80’s. Now owned by Gibson, they’re releasing the classic NightSwan model from the late ’80s.
The Kramer NightSwan has a mahogany body with deep cutaways for easy access to the higher frets, a ‘C’-shaped neck made from 3-piece hard maple making it stable and strong, topped with a durable 24-fret ebony fretboard. It also has a Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo with a Floyd Rose R2 Lock Nut which provides great tuning stability even when doing insane pitch bends, so you don’t need to worry about going out of tune.
For pickups, it has two Seymour Duncan JB humbuckers with a 3-way mini-toggle, which works well for many genres, offering a full and powerful low end, a crunchy and chunky midrange when playing chords, with a more singing quality when playing solos, and crisp and articulate highs. The hot output pushes for more harmonics and sustain, and it will be easy to see why these are Seymour Duncan’s most popular pickups.
To complete the Kramer NightSwan is black chrome hardware, white Pearloid inlays with a unique ‘ping pong’ configuration, and a Vintage White finish with rare and unique Aztec Graphics to make this guitar really stand out.
The legendary shred sled from the late 80s returns to the Kramer lineup. Featuring a double-cutaway mahogany body with a deep cut lower horn for exceptional upper-fret access, the NightSwan™ is propelled by two Seymour Duncan® JB™ humbucking pickups and is ready for deep swoops and dives with its Floyd Rose® 1000 Series tremolo and R2 locking nut. The ebony fingerboard has a 16" radius and features 24 jumbo frets and “ping pong” pearloid dot inlays, while the back of the slim, C-shaped 3-piece hard maple neck is satin-finished, which makes it perfect for lightning-fast licks. This 'Swan is finished in Vintage White with the rare and highly desirable Aztec Graphics. An optional hardshell case is available.
- Material 3-piece Hard Maple with Satin Finish
- Profile C-Shaped
- Scale Length 24.748"
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 15.98"
- Number Of Frets 24
- Frets Jumbo
- Nut Material Floyd Rose R2 Lock Nut, Black
- Nut Width 1.625"
- Inlays White Pearloid Dots (size varies) in "Ping Pong" Configuration
- Joint Bolt Neck with Black Kramer Neck Plate
- Body Shape NightSwan
- Body Material Mahogany
- Finish Vintage White with Aztec Graphics
- Finish Black Chrome
- Tuner Plating Black Chrome
- Bridge Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo
- Tailpiece Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo
- Tuning Machines Die Cast Mini 6-Inline - Black
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover Black ABS - Small Bullet
- Control Knobs Black Metal Knurled Knob
- Switch Tip Black Paddle
- Plastic Parts Black, ABS
- Control Covers Black, ABS
- Strap Buttons 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Mounting Rings Black, ABS
- Middle Pickup Seymour Duncan JB
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls Master Volume
- Pickup Selector 3-way Paddle Mini Toggle
- Output Jack Black Barrel, Rim Mount
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, 036., 046
- Case Optional (940-KRSTCS)