Kramer SM-1 Seymour Duncan, Vintage White
Ibanez PS120, Black £699.00
ESP LTD Arrow-401, Black £789.00
Jackson Chris Broderick Signature Pro Series Soloist 6 (Satin Black) £721.00
Jackson SLATHXSD 3-8 String Soloist (Gloss Black) £824.00
Jackson RR Pro Series Rhoads (Gloss Black) £699.00
Schecter Synyster Standard, Black/Silver Pin Stripes/Rosewood £779.00
ESP LTD EC-1000 Seymour Duncan, Vintage Black £829.00
Sterling JP70 John Petrucci, 7-String, Trans Green Burst £717.89
ESP LTD Ron Wood, 3 Tone Burst £789.00
Jackson RRT-3 Rhoads (Ivory with Black Pinstripes) £832.87
ESP LTD EX-401, Black £749.00
Ibanez RGIT20FE-TGF (Transparent Grey Flat) £821.00
Kramer SM-1 Seymour Duncan Overview by GAK:
From the leading name in shred-certified rock machines comes a new guitar primed with the power for optimum rock action. Not only is the SM-1 With Seymour Duncans and Floyd Rose loaded with the kind of high-performance components that leading rock warriors demand, it's also crafted with meticulous attention to detail in the top tonewoods with labor-intensive "through-neck" styling. The result is a guitar of optimum versatility, searing tone, and unbridled sustain. In short, the SM-1 With Seymour Duncans and Floyd Rose is an unparalleled performance tool, ready to handle all the speed and aggression that any top rock virtuoso can throw its way. Finished in Vintage White gloss, the guitar is also every bit as stunning to look at as it is to play.
Mahogany is a legendary tonewood, beloved by players and luthiers alike for its excellent blend of depth, richness and clarity. The body of the SM-1 With Seymour Duncans and Floyd Rose is made from solid mahogany, in a "through-neck" design in which another solid piece of mahogany forms both the neck and central body core. The neck itself is carved to the popular SlimTaper profile, known for its blend of speed and comfort, and topped with an ebony fingerboard with 24 medium-jumbo frets and a 14-inch radius. The guitar is built to the 25 1/2" scale length that many shredders prefer, which offers tight, thumping lows, crystal-clear highs, and shimmering harmonics.
The SM-1 With Seymour Duncans and Floyd Rose carries a set of premium Seymour Duncan® humbuckers, carefully chosen for their outstanding blend of tone, power, and versatility. A high-output Alternative 8® humbucker in the bridge position takes your solos and crunch rhythm work totally over the top. With over-wound coils and a mighty Ceramic 8 magnet, the Alternative 8® presents a huge, punchy sound with fat mids and excellent presence, without ever going muddy or shrill like some high-powered humbuckers. A pair of popular Cool Rails® single-coil sized "dual rails" humbuckers in the bridge and middle positions provide everything from spanky country tones to smooth, warm blues. A mini-toggle allows for coil-tapping of all three pickups. For extreme tonal versatility, we've added a push/pull switch on the volume that engages the bridge pickup with all combinations of the 5-way pickup selector switch. Also loaded with genuine Floyd Rose "double-locking" vibrato bridge and locking nut, with black die-cast tuners up top, the SM-1 With Seymour Duncans and Floyd Rose is primed for all the scorching rock action you can dish out, and ready to come back perfectly in tune every time.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Kramer SM-1 Seymour Duncan Features:
- Solid Mahogany body with stunning Vintage White finish
- Mahogany thru-neck with SlimTaper™ profile
- Ebony fingerboard
- Features a coil-tapped Seymour Duncan® Alternative 8 bridge pickup and a pair of Seymour Duncan® Cool Rails® single-coils in the middle and neck
- Original Floyd Rose tremolo with locking tuning system
Kramer SM-1 Seymour Duncan Specifications:
- Body: Solid Mahogany, Non-Chambered
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper™
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Neck Joint: Neck-through
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 24 Medium Jumbo
- Radius: 14"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Binding: White
- Inlays: Kramer Pearloid
- Nut: Floyd Rose™ Locking Nut
- Width: 1.68"
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Truss Rod Cover with SM-1 Engraving
- Tuners: Premium Die-Cast Tuners
- Plating: Die-cast Zinc with Hardened Steel Gears
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose™ Vibrato Bridge with Locking Tuning System
- Knobs: Knurled Metal Dome Knobs
- Strings: .010 - .046, Swedish Steel "Hex" Core
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Alternative 8 (Alnico 8)
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Cool Rails™ (Ceramic)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Cool Rails™ (Ceramic)
- Potentiometers: 1 Volume Control, 1 Tone Control
- Switches: Five-way Blade Selector Switch, 3-way Mini Toggle