KRK 12S V2 S-Series Subwoofer
KRK 12S S-Series Subwoofer Product Overview by GAK
If you're looking for that perfect subwoofer to complement your existing KRK speakers, then the 12S could be the product for you. It doesn't matter if you're mixing in 2.1 or 5.1
With their trademark yellow woofer and a front-firing bass port, the KRK 12S provides you with extremely accurate and powerful low-end punch.
The S-series has radically curved surfaces to enhance both look and performance. If you like, you can remove the grill to show off the yellow woofer.
KRK Product OverviewThe KRK12s powered subwoofer is the perfect complement to KRK VXT series, KRK ROKIT series, or any other 6"-10" studio monitor. The KRK12s is designed to extend the response of an existing monitor system so that the low-frequency portion of the mix can be engineered. The KRK12s features the powerful accurate and low distortion sound that is the hallmark of all KRK monitor systems.
An efficient and low distortion 225-watt amplifier makes the KRK12s perfect for project and professional studio applications that require increased signal pressure. The front-firing bass port and KRK's light weight and high strength Kevlar woofer ensure a dynamic low-end punch. The KRK 12s has extensive bass management utilising a full phase adjust and reverse, LFE input capability, Internal and
For decades, KRK subwoofers have been the choice for high definition
This performance is brought to you by drivers, enclosures and technology which is custom-designed by our world-class studio monitor engineering team.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- 12" woven Kevlar Woofer
- Bass extension to 26Hz with a max SPL of 119 dB
- Footswitch input enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops